• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan Striker

skyhigh

Unbelievable....
Like everyone else, I'm shocked. Hope all is well Dan.

Ohhhh and I hope the crazy ass neighbor is behind bars.

Marlene

Dan is a great guy and I hope that he is OK. Please keep us posted and let him know we are all concerned and hope the news about him is good.

The Sign Dude

Just wanted to update everybody on Dan. I talked with him this morning and besides some pain he is at home and is doing ok...as well as you could expect I guess after what happened.

Marlene

Just wanted to update everybody on Dan. I talked with him this morning and besides some pain he is at home and is doing ok...as well as you could expect I guess after what happened.

that is very good news to hear. please tell him that his friends are thinking of him!

skyhigh

Being that your first post said, "shot by a CRAZY neighbor", I'll assume this wasn't an accidental discharge or a stray bullet.

Thanks for the update "Sign Dude". I'm sure "the rest of the story" will be an interesting one. Just glad Dan is doing well.

I bet Dan dosen't let his dog poop on the neighbors lawn again.
(hoping Dan will get a chuckle out of an otherwise disturbing experience)