• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan Striker

Suz

How is Dan doing?

Thanks for the news Sign Dude.

Dan, I know it has been a while since this happened, but good thoughts and prayers I'm sending your way. Hope your recovery is going well.

Kind regards,
Suz

Tim Aucoin

Holy crap! I get busy and am absent from the forum for a while and this happens? :omg2: Hope you are doing alright Dan. Hope the person who did this was properly prosecuted and such!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Holy crap! I get busy and am absent from the forum for a while and this happens? :omg2: Hope you are doing alright Dan. Hope the person who did this was properly prosecuted and such!!

This happened 15.5 months ago guys. :omg: :rolleyes: :Oops:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, but how many minutes ?? Huh ?? Huh ?? Smartie pants..... how many minutes and while you're at it...... what about the seconds ??

I know you have the technology to do this, cause you had it going for so long with your son............ :wink:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

This happened 15.5 months ago guys. :omg: :rolleyes: :Oops:

Yeah, but T3's been on 12 cruises, 9 vacations and several excursions around Pennsylvania...... he never works, so he's never on top of what's going on in the real world where the rest of us have to work for a living................ :ROFLMAO: