• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DC-3 Plane with Earth with a can sign with Raised letters.

kawaja

Wow

Colonel Sanders, founder of the famous fried chicken franchise, KFC. He started at the age of 66 years old.

You see being older may give you something most only dream about. (Experience) By now you should know business, so you are just adding something too your old list. :)

Now if you are going to give reasons about why you can't because your body is old and it is tired and hurts. Hmmmmmm

Most don't know this here on the forum but, I am what some would call me a cripple. I said earlier in this thread I don't install that is true and a contractor is cheeper then me for installs.

What most don't know is that about 12 years ago I fell two stories and hit the concrete below. My legs really don't allow me to do much other then stand most days and that is like standing on knives. So wheel chair it is.
My right arm has a fused elbow and three of my fingers on my left hand had to be put back onto my hand but are now fused in a fixed location.

So I say just do it if you think it will make you enjoy life.

How a great person you are!