• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dead, dead, dead......dead.

weaselboogie

Mosh has got some 'undocumented' race issues. Why hasn't anyone reported this tool to the admins?

It's not admins responsibility to dictate how he runs his business. Allow the government to do that.

In response to Jon's post... great idea. I'm in the process of doing a questionaire for a few customers... Basically it's just a couple of questions regarding service, product, expectation and what we could do differently. The most important thing is that it's anonymous and they don't need to list their name or business... doing that will get you more HONEST answers.

ncastrellon

Racist

It's not admins responsibility to dictate how he runs his business. Allow the government to do that.

I was actually referring to his racist redneck attitude on this forum. He's made ignorant little comments in other posts and I'm sick of it.

I don't really care how he runs his business, but he should conduct his behavior on this forum in a more appropriate fashion because word of mouth can work for you or against you.

trimitbyrich

I am totally not bragging but we are busier right now than ever! I am in the state with the worst economy in the country, but we have been slammed with work, we may need to get a couple more employees as we have not had a day off in months now. I sure hope it keeps up! I love it!

Mosh

We are busy in the shop, most of it is textile printing. Our main sign printing contracts will not start back up until the middle of Jan, for spring stuff they have going on.

You guys need to relax about my "undocumented graphic technicians", Fred Jones, Bill Smith, Bob Johnson...they all have valid identification!

Sporse

We are stacked up with installs right now and are fighting to stay ahead. We have a full board now and the new bid board is full also. All Glory be to God!

Now snow go away so we can professionally install some signs......