• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Designing my logo. Opinions please

abadsvt

Hey Tiki! Those look great! I am really liking that bottom one. You guys are making it look so easy when i was pulling my hair out trying to design that first logo. I guess i still need more practice. If only i can get the creative side of my brain working......LOL

ISigns, I was going to give that a shot but figured that i didn't need to post all that info on the forum. Thanks for the idea though!

Josh

cptcorn

adad
ISigns, I was going to give that a shot but figured that i didn't need to post all that info on the forum. Thanks for the idea though!

Josh

You're ignoring the most useful information you've been given... By one of the board's most respected members. Good luck to you...

SignManiac

Isign gave you good advice and I would seriously take it. It would be a good exercise for you. If you can't find a hundred words to define what you want to do then you'll have just as hard a time in the sign business.

There must be a hundred different directions you can go. Here are two more simple logo's that took about twenty minutes to put together.

Logo design like signs is just another thing you need to learn if you plan on being a well rounded sign shop. The better you get at it, the more you can charge.

Tiki's design is really nice. You should keep on trying to come up with something on your own though. Even if you settle on a logo, you will more than likely change it again in the years ahead. Use that time to practice and learn.

Attachments

• SLO County Signs.jpg
    SLO County Signs.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 152

onesource

Man you have to get a business plan, these guys can see you're inexperience and will chomp you to bits if they sense you're needing your hand held from designing your logo to pricing. Not saying that you don't want to be successful but you'll have to earn a little respect from these guys. There are too many flyby's, and about your loge I can't help I am sick of the word SIGN but it's a necessary evil.

Brandon708

i dont think you can use that "guy" for your logo. Its a clipart that you got off of Dreamtime correct? You might not have the correct Rights to use it.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I would lose the guy and dabble with ISigns questions. Then go from there.

You might want to design your own character and just add him into your marketing. My "Kingy" character below is not part of my logo but he is on my cards and some business materials.

Attachments

• kingpin cards deluxe-2.jpg
    kingpin cards deluxe-2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 138

jbennett

Man you have to get a business plan, these guys can see you're inexperience and will chomp you to bits if they sense you're needing your hand held from designing your logo to pricing.

Maybe so , but I have to admit designing something for my own business use is always by far the toughest!!

jbennett

gnatt66

this place should cost more to hang out in,i swear....i like Rick's and Joe's alot.Some awesome ideas here for sure.