• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

designing new business cards

Pat Whatley

That's a long way from this
attachment.php

The Ink Guy

I must agree with everyone here, this one needs to go back to the drawing board.
Keep in mind this is what you are handing to your customers and many of them will judge your design work.

TGL

I don't believe it's been mentioned yet (for all layouts)...kerning, KERNING, KERNING

Last edited:

iSign

you revived a month old, 8 page thread, in case nobody said "kerning" ?

...hmmm, maybe nobody did. good catch! :thumb:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
This was already a chore with a huge improvement. One step at a time.... one teeny tiny step at a time....

QualitySigns

To put it in a nutshell: stick with window tinting. Let someone else design your business card and the signage for your business. As you well know, image is everything.

Dan Antonelli

printed...

Printed at gotprint

After being worn out by reading this whole thread, read this real quick and thought it said

"Printed at gunpoint" and thought, yeah, that sounds about right!

Wow, kudos to you guys with the patience you showed this poor guy. Regardless, I think he might actually never look at design quite the same after this schooling.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
...I didn't notice it being said...

but if I see an ad with hazy lumpy grey textures in the background, I'm inclined to think that's what the window tinting is going to look like- not clean & clear at all...

...just a subconscious observation from a latecomer to this thread...