• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

detroit police cars using copyrighted image?

John Butto

This is why Detroit is broke. Old thinking, should just paint them flat black and put 3" white POLICE down each side. The only people who care what cop cars look like are cops and sign people.

Joe Diaz

If it was good enough for Robocop, it's good enough for Detroit:
robocop-car-500-8.jpg

Joe Diaz

I'm kind of not a huge fan of photos on wraps anyway, especially if lettering is sitting right on top of it. I think it distracts from the message, not that the flashing lights don't make it abundantly clear what the message is in this case. :ROFLMAO:

amw

Longtime Members
I agree they didn't need the skyline image. But from my understanding the city didn't pay for the cars or the graphics. They were paid for with funds from local corporations. The city of Detroit is broke...for a lot of reasons, but this isn't one of them.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
8 million dollars donated to the police and ambulance and they decide their vehicles need more bling? Doesn't matter how much was allocated, it could have been used better...

But we are talking about Detroit.

4R Graphics

8 million dollars donated to the police and ambulance and they decide their vehicles need more bling? Doesn't matter how much was allocated, it could have been used better...

But we are talking about Detroit.

The really sad thing is this country has goten to the point where this happens everywhere not just Detroit.