• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone know if there is a way for the printer to bypass reading/detecting ink cartridges?

David40

Can you unlock my Mutoh Valuejet 1324x printer and what is the cost?
I too would like to know how to get that done. My 1204 tells me the ink is run out but when I pull the cartridge I can hear 15 dollars worth of ink still sloshing around in there. As expensive as it is for original Mutoh ink I'd really like to be able to use all the ink I am paying for.

I did find this piece of information but I'm afraid to try it.
https://premiercolour.wordpress.com...el-reset-on-mutoh-vj-1204-1304-1604-and-1614/

Last edited:

Print Master 03

If you need any help with service or unlock different Mutoh printer you can write me to mail (service.printmaster@gmail.com) send model your equipment and question what you need and I can give best solution to you.

David40

Hi All,

I have VJ1624 and I would like to unlock it. Can anyone send me to contact info? Thanks

I've been thinking about this and I have seen many ads from companies that sell bulk ink systems for the 1624 and most other printers out there. These systems must include whatever is needed to disable the factory ink detection. It might be worth asking them how they do it.

rjssigns

I've been thinking about this and I have seen many ads from companies that sell bulk ink systems for the 1624 and most other printers out there. These systems must include whatever is needed to disable the factory ink detection. It might be worth asking them how they do it.

If you're set up for 1liter bags I saw third party ink for $116 a bag.(can't remember who or where) I imagine they supply a card with each bag just like OEM so no having to hack your firmware.

David40

If you're set up for 1liter bags I saw third party ink for $116 a bag.(can't remember who or where) I imagine they supply a card with each bag just like OEM so no having to hack your firmware.
I'm pretty sure I saw these advertised on either Alibaba or AliExpress. I did a search on my printer model and "bulk ink", and a whole bunch of different systems came up. If I did a high volume of printing I would surely be getting one of those.

rjssigns

I'm pretty sure I saw these advertised on either Alibaba or AliExpress. I did a search on my printer model and "bulk ink", and a whole bunch of different systems came up. If I did a high volume of printing I would surely be getting one of those.

I run the 1 liter bags on my 1624x. Didn't want to and told the dealer to deliver the printer with 440 carts. He set me up with the 1 liter bags. Glad he didn't listen.

Found the bulk ink I mentioned.(was bugging me that I couldn't remember) If you want to run third party ink they're merchant members. https://www.premiercolour.com/colle...co-solvent-ink-bag-for-mutoh-1624-1638-2638-x