• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone recognize this horse logo?

qmr55

Because the designer told him he drew it and charged him accordingly. The designer can't draw stick figures, there's no way he produced an element that clean and that solid.

Too bad you can't find the original artwork, could call him out on it!

Pat Whatley

Did that. Got the name of the company the "designer" works for but I already knew that.

If I don't come up with an answer by tomorrow morning I'm going to go ahead with the project....I'm just sure I've seen it before and if I had time I'm willing to bet it's in my morgue somewhere.

There are a couple of doubled points in the tail and rear leg that could be from removing something from the original. The line on the front shoulder is obviously a harness, or was. It graphically has no purpose being there now.

Of course I feel ridiculous going all double-naught spy on this but it's just one of those things that's killing me because I know I've seen it. I love the style.

Oh well, I give up.

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Did that. Got the name of the company the "designer" works for but I already knew that.

That proves, at least, that they opened and resaved the file if it is from somewhere else. In my experience that is often overlooked and the real creator is often revealed.

Pat Whatley

Yeah, lots of similar images but nothing close enough to complain about. I just sent the file over to the waterjet shop so they can get it cut for me.

Thanks for the effort guys. I'll stumble across it one of these days.