• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dogs Anyone?

surf city

I have a year old boxer pitbull mix and he's an excellent dog.. Very loyal and very smart.

Attachments

• 100_0253_0001.jpg
    100_0253_0001.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 102

modernmav

we've got a black and tan coonhound mix, and while not the brightest dog in the world, she is definitely one of the sweetest. Nothing but love.

Attachments

• zoey1.jpg
    zoey1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92
  • zoey2.jpg
    zoey2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 84

pmlegend

I've got a Rotweiler and a Hienz variety dog that makes the rotty look small. Both outdoor dogs and they are both good watch dogs.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i didn't see this thread when it first came up....

i'm taking offense to the comments about choc labs....mine's six years old...i adopted him when he was around 2yrs.....he's the mellowist dog i've ever met....how many dogs do you know would sit and allow a 4yr old to give them a makeover with sidewalk chalk and then put a play skirt around their neck (and wear it for the day)??

B-RAD Graphics

American Staffordshire Terrier..her name is Katie I rescued her ..she won't get out of my truck.she is nuts..super cool..most loving dog I have ever had..i think she knows she has good home now.

Attachments

• katie.jpg
    katie.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 73

GVP

Signboy,

I would just like to commend you on your intention to adopt a dog - as a volunteer, I am President of our local SPCA and know just how much it means to animals waiting for their forever homes. Sadly across both our great nations, many animals are euthanized daily for the 'crime' of being unwanted - whilst irresponsible owners continue to allow breeding. If as and when you welcome a new furry friend into your home, please ensure they are spayed or neutered - your new best bud will be better for it!

LenR

Hey Signboy, you can have my dog Fluffy if I ever find her

Bumper sticker attached.

Attachments

• Fluffy.jpg
    Fluffy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 110