• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-Solv Printable Silver Polyester

mpn

I'm looking for a silver polyester adhesive backed material we can print with our Roland. This is for equipment labels that get a sharpie marker ID # and then covered with a clear laminate for protection by the customer. It's for small runs that I need to keep in house. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

petepaz

r-tape makes some products you can use but they are vinyl coated. in my experience i could never get the roland ecosol ink to stick to polyester materials (chrome, brushed or matte silver/gold)

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
We have a product without adhesive like this. All you would have to do is put a double faced adhesive on the back of it. It works with Mutohs eco solvent inks so it should work with Rolands.

rjssigns

We use R-Tape brand in silver and holographic for a clients product. No complaints so far and it's been 2 years.