• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edna? Picture!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Trying to "get" a picture of Gigi kinda sounds creepy. I mean what's in a picture, meeting her was awesome, she is the nicest woman I ever met. After 3 years of getting to know her, she's is now my best freind. I know a few Sign101ers getting ready to meet her... I'm sure they will feel the same.

gabagoo

Trying to "get" a picture of Gigi kinda sounds creepy. I mean what's in a picture, meeting her was awesome, she is the nicest woman I ever met. After 3 years of getting to know her, she's is now my best freind. I know a few Sign101ers getting ready to meet her... I'm sure they will feel the same.

GiGi is ultra cool....:U Rock:

Tim Aucoin

Grate entertainmint here! I axually laffed out loud a few times!
Hey Edna... who's the girl you're kissing in the picture?

And Rick... you're a luck man to have met Gigi... I dream every day of when I get to actually see her beauty in person! :loveya::rolleyes:

jkdbjj

I think it's funny Edna has said people PM her a lot. That does se sort of perveepy.
I'm digging you're hair if that's you. Hippie chicks rock.

GypsyGraphics

wow Rick... i'm touched.... and so honored to be your best friend!
i couldn't have dreamed up a better best-friend than you :loveya:
let's plan for a play day for when i get home... i miss you!

GiGi is ultra cool....:U Rock:
pretty darn cool yourself Barry :Big Laugh

And Rick... you're a luck man to have met Gigi... I dream every day of when I get to actually see her beauty in person! :loveya::rolleyes:
wow... ummmm... i'm worried you're going to be disappointing come January.
:note to self, lose 10 lbs and get a make-over before meeting tim:

Mosh

We need to have a 101 meet here in the midwest. That way I ...eerrr everyone can meet Edna!

SignosaurusRex

We need to have a 101 meet here in the midwest. That way I ...eerrr everyone can meet Edna!

The 101 Meet part sounds like it could be fun...maybe even a blast (no pun intended), but that part about Edna?........naw...leave sleeping dogs lie!

Rick

So re-reading this, first off, I would like my 5 minutes back, second, take a few months off and look what I missed...

Rick

wow Rick... i'm touched.... and so honored to be your best friend!
i couldn't have dreamed up a better best-friend than you :loveya:
let's plan for a play day for when i get home... i miss you!

I'm sure it will be fun as the last time... got to met Josh Loring (very nice guy by the way) helped slap some vinyl down, shopping, and Moons Over my Hammy... can't wait for you to get home so we can have another adventure.:loveya: