• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edna? Picture!

sfr table hockey

You may want to look at it this way....

Who might have left signs 101 in the last year or more that might want to come back and whirl the pot a bit? One that would know how things work and what buttons to push.

I don't know for sure, but that's my gut feeling on this matter but I do like the entertainment.

qmr55

Gino, cmon you should know who this is! Who else use to call you "Geno" & "Gene" and that person also was tough at spelling. Who do you think this is?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, cmon you should know who this is! Who else use to call you "Geno" & "Gene" and that person also was tough at spelling. Who do you think this is?

Don't know. Kinda don't care, cause like mentioned... the entertainment is better than many on here.

Now that you mention it, there is someone who used to spell it Geno. In fact, they're a few.

Yep, it's a guy, definitely, but he ain't geigh.

Edna

I hope she is real. She is only an hour away from where I live....

keep dreeming stokker. you our not my type. I go for more free spritited guys and girls, and besides I am married now so live is diffrent.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

keep dreeming stokker. you our not my type. I go for more free spritited guys and girls, and besides I am married now so live is diffrent.

From the way you spell and phrase things I picture you with missing front teeth, about 300 pounds, sitting on the front porch of a shanty with a tall can of beer in one hand and a ho ho in the other. On the railing beside you is a half eaten box of bon bons. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.................
edna the monkey faced girl.jpg

Edna

Listen hear Alro you need to hop a frate train like your old man Woody and
sing some songs coz your alditute ain't cutting it with me....

Gene, that is kind of a mean picture, I thot we were tight! All those PM's
you sent where just tok?

gabagoo

First off you can't be in this biz and spell every 3rd word wrong. You would not survive a day.

Whats weird is that at the bottom of Edna's threads she has a 2 line saying and incredible as it may seem, there are no spelling errors...how so?

genericname

First off you can't be in this biz and spell every 3rd word wrong. You would not survive a day.

Whats weird is that at the bottom of Edna's threads she has a 2 line saying and incredible as it may seem, there are no spelling errors...how so?

Well it is a copied line from Alice's Restaurant. Just pointing out. Love that album.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Edna, my Edna, I hopped a frate trane to see you... I would've flone but the alditude was two much for meeee...
Edna, oh Edna, I hope you know it's true... without a picture your face is fadin' from my memoreeee...

(let's all add a few more verses)

Last edited:

Pat Whatley

Edna can't help it. The "buffeting action" from those windmills in Rock Port has probably driven her nuts. At least I think that's what the guy on the Dyson commercials said would happen.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Edna can't help it. The "buffeting action" from those windmills in Rock Port has probably driven her nuts. At least I think that's what the guy on the Dyson commercials said would happen.

See... that proves she's a guy. She's got nuts :banghead:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Gene, that is kind of a mean picture, I thot we were tight! All those PM's
you sent where just tok
?

Sometimes the truth hurts. Ya gotta admit though..... it's a very close facsimile.​

Edna

I jist copied and pasted it. What is the big deal? why are all you guys so keen on gogking at a maried woman anyway? Preps, Wishwallo

VolunteerSign

Once I had a girl in Missouri, made purdy signs but couldn't spell cat
She was the best vinyl weeder I ever met, I still dream about that
I found her cutting copyrighted stickers down at the local dirt track
She swears she will keep making them stickers if the law ever brings her back

Edna, marryed or not will you be my sweet heart?
I'll make the files you weed the vinyl and we'll n'er be apart

(To the tune of Rocky Top...since we don't have so much as a coach any more, why not use the song?)

CheapVehicleWrap

I'd give Mosh a second thought. Man has a half million dollar cumbine, guns out the whazoo and a vette. Everything's paid for too. If you offered to dry his employee's backs I bet he'd take you in. You could also eat you dinner moments after it took it's last breathe.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Once I had a girl in Missouri, made purdy signs but couldn't spell cat
She was the best vinyl weeder I ever met, I still dream about that
I found her cutting copyrighted stickers down at the local dirt track
She swears she will keep making them stickers if the law ever brings her back

Edna, marryed or not will you be my sweet heart?
I'll make the files you weed the vinyl and we'll n'er be apart
Edna you'll always be a hot sign chick to meeee
good ol' Edena, from down in Mizz-ooh-reee

(To the tune of Rocky Top...since we don't have so much as a coach any more, why not use the song?)

I had to add a few lines to your chorus