• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Equipaint

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Needs to be brought back... He was one of the more intelligent posters on here. Could either one of y'all come to an understanding so we can have him back on?

Sometimes I accidentally forget I put my daughter in timeout until WAAAYY too much time has passed... I think someone forgot Equipaint was in the corner.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
A good number of some of the better members have found something better to do, maybe he did too?

netsol

has equipaint been banned too?
i am unaware. of his doing anything unforgivable
always an interesting member

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seems like we have a failure to communicate, here. While many of us have businesses and families to tend to, this place is somewhat a release valve for some and a bothersome pit for others.

Was an offer made or suggested to equip ?? Is there an offer available ?? It has been a while and I'd like to see him back contributing, too.

Johnny Best

Bring him back! Bring him back!
If he is reading these posts maybe he should reach out to Administration and tell them he will be a better member and not disrespectful in the future.

C

ColoPrinthead

I thought the comment that he made was funny and in jest, the banning seemed like an overreaction to me and I thought it was a joke too at first. I must be missing something about equippaint's relationship with the mods.

Andy D

Needs to be brought back... He was one of the more intelligent posters on here. Could either one of y'all come to an understanding so we can have him back on?

Sometimes I accidentally forget I put my daughter in timeout until WAAAYY too much time has passed... I think someone forgot Equipaint was in the corner.
You should start a poll Texas, I would but I'm bashful :oops:

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Sure looked like a joke to me.
That's definitely an overreaction imo.

Haha. He got banned for that. I always wondered where he went. Seems like someone had their panties in a wad that day and couldn't take a little poke at the fact they have trouble spelling.

Too bad it's not a democracy online. Strictly totalitarianism.

Billct2

geez....that's being a little thin skinned. Interesting to note that of the top contributors to this site half are dead or gone...

netsol

paul, you could rethink this,
not like you to be that thin skinned, this can be a rough crowd
his contributions make this a better site

Johnny Best

Telling the owner of the site a “joke” or being “thin skinned” for saying he is a bad speller is the same as telling your wife it was all in good fun of that pic of you with a stripper in Vegas your buddies posted on Facebook.