• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Excuse me, did you say Bubble Wrap?

wrapman jamz

I LOVE THAT!:U Rock:

But you should have required the design deposit! Cause that will sell here in my area. every other car is a wreck...

Oh, would you be upset if I copied that????

GypsyGraphics

Got an email from the bubble wrap lady this morning. She got a real kick out of the mock-up. :thumb:

Apparently I didn't have the whole story on the reason for wanting the wrap. She said she wanted the same graphics that were on their boat, so naturally i thought this SUV would be pulling the boat and we'd be carrying the graphics to the car. Nope.

They'd sold the boat and her bright blue truck that pulled it. Now she has a white SUV that she says looks like every other car in the parking lot and she wants it to stand out like her bright blue truck use to. She liked the bright blue and yellow graphics on the boat and thought they'd look great on her boring white SUV.

Here's part of her email:
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Wouldn't that be fun going down the street just to watch everyone's expressions!!![/FONT] And I sure wouldn't have any problem finding it in the parking lot. Bet it would always have hand prints on it from people who couldn't resist touching it.

...it's a Denali, which is a fancy version of Chevy Tahoe, but I'm curious, could you really do this?

GypsyGraphics

I LOVE THAT!:U Rock:

But you should have required the design deposit! Cause that will sell here in my area. every other car is a wreck...

Oh, would you be upset if I copied that????

If you were in So Cal, and copied it, i'd put on my gansta hat, hunt you down and hurt you, because i may use this idea. But since your not, Go For It.

I think it'd be hilarious to wrap a car that had a big dent, with this, and edit the image to have all the bubbles in the dented area popped.

Maybe i should charge you a design deposit Wrapman. :ROFLMAO:

Jillbeans

Hilarious.
And man I would be all over that.
Bubble wrap calls me like a siren song, I just have to pop it.
Individually, though.
I remember being so shocked when my son grabbed a chunk and twisted it for simultaneous multiple pops!
Love....Jill

GypsyGraphics

What's a gansta hat? I think you're to cute for one. Bubble wrap meh?

That's my gansta hat in my avatar! What.. is it not working... your not even a little scare of me? What if i had my baggy camo pants on and made a mean face... how about then?

Oh, I think I see what the problem is... it's the hoop earrings. Hmmmm, what kind of earrings to gansta wear anyway?

thewood

Bubble wrap calls me like a siren song, I just have to pop it.
Individually, though.
I remember being so shocked when my son grabbed a chunk and twisted it for simultaneous multiple pops!

I like to run a sheet through the laminator every now and again to blow off steam and wake the shop up.

GypsyGraphics

With a good size peice of bubble wrap, i can't resist the urge to throw it on the ground and stomp out a little mexican hat dance. don't try that with the big bubbles though... cuz when they don't pop, ya just look stupid :ROFLMAO:

sjm

That's my gansta hat in my avatar! What.. is it not working... your not even a little scare of me? What if i had my baggy camo pants on and made a mean face... how about then?

Oh, I think I see what the problem is... it's the hoop earrings. Hmmmm, what kind of earrings to gansta wear anyway?

Cammo are like earings I think, they reveal too much. Though a well placed tat ...

GypsyGraphics

Cammo are like earings I think, they reveal too much. Though a well placed tat ...

ME A TAT?!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Any tat i'd have would've come out of Cracker Jack box.
I'm not very good at faking mean and i'm not even gonna try and faking cool.

Last edited:

sjm

Any tat i'd have would've come out of Cracker Jack box.

Must admit in every Cracker Jack Box there is a surprise waiting to be discovered. Can't believe I wrote that. *blushes*