• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Farmers Market Logo

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I saw it and thought it was supposed to be a highlight on his lemon. Guess you're gonna tell me it looks like boobies. :U Rock: :U Rock:

Jillbeans

Steve maybe keep that, the farmer's market will be booming.
Glad you liked my earlier suggestion, I was worried I sounded c*ntly.

Stevealex

Let me put some clarity into my statement(s) for you Gino. Input by definition is a contribution of information or material. Some here made good contributions and I appreciate it, however some choose to act pompous and give absolutely meaningless and counter productive advice. Now It may be their prerogative to give poorly phrased advise but its my prerogative to say we all are growing no matter how long youve done this and using words like "Horrible" is just Mildly irritating because I have yet have my socks blown off with awe-inspiring designs by anyone who made these comments.

And the overused logo element I was refering to was not Targeted specifically at just the Farmers Market logo. I was generalizing that the actual concept of using a plowed field seemed overused to me.

BTW, Jill I like how you turned my lemon into "mellons". Much better fruit!

Billct2

So let's see your revisions based on those good contributions, that's what makes these useful threads.

Pat Whatley

Just a couple of early morning thoughts....
farm.jpg

Marlene

Let me put some clarity into my statement(s) for you Gino. Input by definition is a contribution of information or material. Some here made good contributions and I appreciate it, however some choose to act pompous and give absolutely meaningless and counter productive advice. Now It may be their prerogative to give poorly phrased advise but its my prerogative to say we all are growing no matter how long youve done this and using words like "Horrible" is just Mildly irritating because I have yet have my socks blown off with awe-inspiring designs by anyone who made these comments.

I am sorry, but horrible is about all there is to say about using a font, all upper case when it clearly is to be used as upper and lower. knowing that is not inside info, it is the most basic knowledge there is to know concerning font use. you may be mildly irritated by the use of a word like "horrible" but it is a quick way to express the shock of seeing font abuse as, forgive me, as horrible as what you displayed.

we are not here to blow your socks off by giving you our designs for your project, we are trying to help you with yours. a statement like the quoted above jsut makes me a little more than mildly irritated. people have taken the time to point out what you clearly have no ability to see and instead of looking to improve your design, you complain.

where are your re-draws of your project? the design you did was "horrid" and needs a ton of work. what work it needs has been pointed out to you as reqested in your posting of this design.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I am sorry, but horrible is about all there is to say about using a font, all upper case when it clearly is to be used as upper and lower. knowing that is not inside info, it is the most basic knowledge there is to know concerning font use. you may be mildly irritated by the use of a word like "horrible" but it is a quick way to express the shock of seeing font abuse as, forgive me, as horrible as what you displayed.

we are not here to blow your socks off by giving you our designs for your project, we are trying to help you with yours. a statement like the quoted above jsut makes me a little more than mildly irritated. people have taken the time to point out what you clearly have no ability to see and instead of looking to improve your design, you complain.

where are your re-draws of your project? the design you did was "horrid" and needs a ton of work. what work it needs has been pointed out to you as reqested in your posting of this design.

I think he's at his 'REAL' job and will come back on later in the day. Hopefully he will post up his newly created layouts.
Ya know what.... we need a new icon ........ fragile.jpg

Stevealex

Here is my revised logo. I uploaded 3 versions so maybe one of them might have some substance. Logo design is actualy fairly new for me but i wanted to start offering the service and thats why I wanted Constructive input on my attempts. Anyways here is another uploaded attempt. And thx again to those that had suggestions and constructive criticism.

Attachments

• farmers market logo.jpg
    farmers market logo.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 99

Jillbeans

The top on has promise.
Now delete Brush Script from your computer and promise me NEVER to use it again.
Try the Farmers Market in white.
Miles ahead of your initial offering.