• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Farmers Market Logo

Colin

Better, but still too busy and hard to read. And you've used the dreaded Brush Script font which is banned in 50 States.

Pat Whatley

Logo design is actualy fairly new for me but i wanted to start offering the service.

Oh come on. Are you serious? You're actually willing to admit you're new at logo design but you think you're ready to start "offering that service"?! You're going to offer to create an image for a company that they can use to identify themselves to potential customers?

Edited to start my own rant thread.

petesign

I think the top and middle have promise. Need more contrast in the color you are choosing for your fonts. Can't be read from a distance. Also, in the middle logo, the globe miami needs some rearranging...

Stevealex

Here is the top one with some suggested revisions done. Too Busy still?

Attachments

• farmers market logo.jpg
    farmers market logo.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 112

Pat Whatley

By the way....they spell it FARMERS' according to their facebook page. I looked it up last night when I was playing with it and that's the only reference I could find. Of course I still did it wrong but whatever.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They might not be good enough yet, but they're a heck of a lot better than your start.

You still need to work on colors, but do that at the end. Work in a black & white mode so you can really see how things hold up to their surroundings.

What everyone means by busy is..... it looks like a circus going on in back of the copy and everything is clashing and screaming to be, read me..... read me..... read me.....

I like the bottom banner, the size of the vegetables in #2 and the sun in #1.

Keep the copy your main focus…. get a small gradient sun back there and put your veggies in there at a reduced size and I think it has some possibilities.

:U Rock: I’m really impressed you came back and kept trying. You didn’t take any remarks the wrong way. You got what it takes; now we just have to pull it out of you.​

No one will learn a thing if all they get are samples. You’ll end up basically copying, so it’s good to see you’re creative juices flowing and doing this on your own. :thumb:

Stevealex

Oh come on. Are you serious? You're actually willing to admit you're new at logo design but you think you're ready to start "offering that service"?! You're going to offer to create an image for a company that they can use to identify themselves to potential customers?

Heck, why don't you just buy a copy of Turbo Tax and start offering accounting services?! Or download a trial version of AutoCad and become an architect?! Do it! You're just as qualified to create an image for a company to build its brand around as you are to design their new office building and show them how to pay for it.

Not new to Graphic art, Just to the concept of applying the principles to Logo design.

HulkSmash

I like this direction better. May i suggest making the pepper yellow or orange rather than green.. only because there's so much red/green is looks like christmas...

Stevealex

Thx Gino for the kind words. Also the sun Idea I think is working well. Thx pat for the punctuation correction. Heres another stab at it.

Attachments

• farmers market logo.jpg
    farmers market logo.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 116