• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Father teaches daughter a lesson about Facebook

ddarlak

Go Bills!
you reap what you sow....

sounds like his daughter is turning out just like him.

no doubt things will get worse, maybe now, probably later.

loose cannon teaching his child to be a loose cannon

ProWraps

his daughter sounds hot.

i do enjoy the fact that he can barely read. i do detect a bit of valium and charcoal filtered whiskey on his breath.

i hope one day to spend thanksgiving around that table. public discharge of firearms by a drunken father reminds me of my first love.

ah the mammaries... err i mean memories.

mosh, any thoughts/suggestions?

his daughter sounds hot.

i do enjoy the fact that he can barely read. i do detect a bit of valium and charcoal filtered whiskey on his breath.

i hope one day to spend thanksgiving around that table. public discharge of firearms by a drunken father reminds me of my first love.

ah the mammaries... err i mean memories.

mosh, any thoughts/suggestions?

did you date my sister? Discharge of firearms...people passed out on the front lawn before the turkey was cooked..oh the lovely childhood memories..it s like you were there :)

Locals Find!

I figured out where Mosh has been...

Attachments

• 426996_10151247183690191_226813135190_22886407_650206127_n.jpg
    426996_10151247183690191_226813135190_22886407_650206127_n.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 71

skyhigh

All I can say is....
"The Nut doesn't fall too far from the Tree".

Wow, if she's doing all the laundry, dishes, beds....AND serving the king his coffee, what in the **** is the cleaning lady doing?

showcase 66

Honestly I am now thinking it is a stunt that has taken a life of its own. He is raising money for MDA and is using this to get more donations. If you check out his facebook page he keeps talking about it and how much he has raised since the video went viral.

Makes me wonder.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Honestly I am now thinking it is a stunt that has taken a life of its own. He is raising money for MDA and is using this to get more donations. If you check out his facebook page he keeps talking about it and how much he has raised since the video went viral.

Makes me wonder.

Makes me wonder too ... what does missile defense have to do with his kid. I call shenanigans! http://tinyurl.com/7v4dpvd

phototec

Dad Addresses Viral Laptop Shooting After Daughter's Facebook Post

Dad Addresses Viral Laptop Shooting After Daughter's Facebook Post.

"While we appreciate the interest you’re all putting forth to get in touch with us regarding the video, we’re not going to go on your talk show, not going to call in to your radio show, and not going to be in your TV miniseries.

Some of you think I made an acceptable parenting decision, and others think I didn’t. However, I can’t think of any way myself or my daughter can respond to a media outlet that won’t be twisted out of context. The Dallas news TV news already showed that in their brief five-minute interview with the psychologist."

http://news.yahoo.com/dad-addresses-viral-laptop-shooting-daughters-facebook-post-185357119.html

:Big Laugh