• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000 Dead After Static Shock

squidly

cutting errors

Thank you for responding to my question everyone.

I have another couple please. We bought a new FC8000-60 Graphtec. When I send files to the cutter from CorelDraw 12, I get an error saying it can't run Macros. I then try exporting the drawing to another file type, like DXF or DWG, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone have ideas on making this problem go away?

The other question is, when I get a file sent to the cutter, when it cuts, the insides of the letters (or outside of letters?) is shifted off from where it should be. Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I've tried different settings and checked out the manual and internet, and so far I can't find what I'm doing wrong.

I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thank you.

Squidly

Dave Rowland

main board?

i am not a graphtech engineer but if it feels like it is starting and restarting within 10th of second.. click click click... doesn't that sound more like voltage regulation and cut out?

with the shocks being another clue