Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feed Comp Problem?

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by printexpression, Jul 13, 2011.

1. printexpression

printexpression New Member

Jul 13, 2011
    I have a JV33-160 and last week I printed 4 joining panels (as separate files) and for some reason the middle 2 panels were sqashed 10mm shorter. I was told to clean the rollers and heater bars, which I did and have been doing so since (I even use silicone spray to keep it extra smooth).
    This week I printed a 9 panel wallpaper and used my Rasterlink software to tile. When the installer tried to get the job done none of the panels matched up and we have run at a huge loss.
    Can anyboyd help me with this problem? I'm desperate for answers so I can reprint the wallpaper with peace of mind.

Tags:
  2. anapurna

anapurna New Member

May 19, 2011
    it is most likely a rasterlink setup rather than hardware malfunction. double check your tiling settings. are you checking the overlapping option? did you print the overlapping marks?

3. NEGD

NEGD Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Can you be more specific on how/why they didn't match?