• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

feeling like the Captain of the Titanic, sitting in the wheelhouse minutes away...

iSign

....from the server switch,

and not even running for the lifeboats to FB yet..

it's an eerie feeling...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ahoy Cap'n ... I'm holding up switching off until I receive official word that the technicians have done what I asked. That way the new location will be open when anyone gets there and this locations will be closed.

Confused yet?

Firefox

Like sitting in steerage with the exit route locked! Just waiting for the water to slowly start trickling in.

:omg2:

iSign

here, let's turn this into a booze cruise.. I think I saw a wave crash into the mirror behind the bar... let's go downstream and find something unbreakable like a keg... hell it'll even float while we drink it!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did someone mention my favorite libation ?? :bushmill: :bushmill:

Let the party begin............................... HpAay EvRrrr3erytheing :rock-n-roll:

vinylbarry

Not to be picky when the ship is going down but hope its a good brand in the keg.

pass me a drink errrrrrrrrrrrr.

Jillbeans

I have some microdots from 1980...
Crap I quit internetting about 1:15 and yins are still onboard?
Love.....Jill

signage

Jill Fred didn't tell you that it was 1980's time?

I think your drive to the hospital will be a wild one if you start taking them!