• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

feeling like the Captain of the Titanic, sitting in the wheelhouse minutes away...

iSign

I can't believe I had a "snowflakes on acid" image I already used on this forum.. but I think I snuck an illegal "offsite image" in an "after hours' thread.. assuming I'd have no further use for it... damn!!

iSign

I have some microdots from 1980...
Crap I quit internetting about 1:15 and yins are still onboard?
Love.....Jill

yeah, thank god I didn't fear for my life 7 hours ago and run for the lifeboats dressed as a woman, missing out on this decadent rum and microdot fest :thumb:

..oh wait, a decadent rum and microdot fest with my favorite sign people?... maybe I died in the shipwreck & went to heaven :rock-n-roll::thumb::peace!:

AUTO-FX

Died, went to heaven, sentenced to an eternity of rum and micro dots....with all of us...sounds like a party! Woohoo! hey, what happened to the cask of bourban? And the keg of stella I was dreaming about?

GC3

...gotta a small boat and have done some awesome fishing alone 15 plus miles out...so when you hook up to a big fish at sunset what do you do....

pues...crank the drag down and get that ****er in and head for home.

A solo Captain...well you do what you have to do!

iSign

rrrggh,, ermmmm, hey gjgj.. I'b tuu drurnk to drove... kan u helop me fire up this model-T dey lef down in dis bulkhead :toasting:

iSign

ohh.. is that all it was... I knew something was steaming up the place... oh yeah.. this is a steam ship :doh:

AUTO-FX

ha, yeah, she's always steamin' up the place, even if it IS a steamship! allright, pass the coffee. Nothing like being wide awake drunk!