• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

feeling like the Captain of the Titanic, sitting in the wheelhouse minutes away...

iSign

I don't know... 17 hours ago i felt like a noble Captain.. now, after locking myself in the wheelhouse & becoming one with this old wooden bourbon keg... my cloudy old mind has to wonder if it's the booze that simulates this shipwrecked sway & list, and I mis heard the warning call, set off my own false alarm, and the life boats may all be tucked in for the night along with all the cozy passengers who were fortunate enough not to hear my wolf cries :omg:

GypsyGraphics

i don't think there's really anything to worry about

i think the SS101 is unsinkable! it hit a few icebergs but Fred has kept us afloat
when the new ship is close enough, and Fred says it's safe... we'll just jump over and sail off into the sunset.

Last edited:

Si Allen

Doug ... quit your bitching!

Just be glad you weren't me ... I was off the net for 9 days due to a bad phone line!
Finally got it fixed yesterday afternoon.