• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers Catalog

Mosh

Just got my new catalog...might be a new record number of Frank pics in this one, not counted them yet.

phototec

Yep, Frank takes being conceited to a whole new level.

He should submit his catalog to the Guinness Book for the world record of the most conceited person in the world!

If you add up all the square inches of space he uses for his photo, it probably accounts for about 10-12% of real estate used to print the catalog, meaning he could save that much in printing if he would just loose his photo on EVERY page!

:ROFLMAO:

bikecomedy

selfie.jpg Here's my local "Selfy" expert. Usually five selfies a hike and hundreds of hikes with her over the years. All posted to my event galleries. Frank just got himself a starter kit. He'll have to go a long way to hit Guinness status from what I've seen.

wildside

by the looks of it, he is branding his face into the company, turning to a vector style frank instead of actual photo. i bet next years catalog his image will look more like the KFC image style

oh and for the record...catalog is 139 pages, 77 franks....

Asuma01

That whole catalog/company with the cowboy redneck aesthetic just doesn't do it for me. It comes off as creepy and weird. You are selling sign supplies. Not horse tack. But hey I'm a hippy in the NW.

Pat Whatley

You laugh but how many people are there in the sign industry that everyone in the industry can name? Give the man some credit....he made himself the face of his company and built an empire out of his garage.

I just wish he'd get the snakeskin wrap off that poor GTO.

Techman

He "is" the brand. Its a great marketing scheme. When will some of us learn to emulate his branding scheme? His brand sells other peoples products. What does he have left to show for his work? He has his brand and he works it well. His photo is his logo. Most of us put our logo on every thing so why not him? And look at the press he gets every time his catalog comes out.