• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For all you shops that bring the pooch to work

My apologies, I was trying to make a joke. She got bit pretty bad on the ear at the dog park. The cone of shame was just to keep her from clawing the bandage/stitches. She can hear, but she doesn't always listen.

aww I hope she is feeling better, hopefully the other dog was utd with shots

signage

My apologies, I was trying to make a joke. She got bit pretty bad on the ear at the dog park. The cone of shame was just to keep her from clawing the bandage/stitches. She can hear, but she doesn't always listen.
I was joking also! Hope she is doing better! :helpmaybe if you stand in front of her she will listen better, and if she is running just run faster than she is:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
By the way...... some years ago when Sheikahganahniasaniya, our dog had pups, we brought her and the pups into the shop to keep a close watch over them. It was nice, as they stayed out of our way. However, customers kept leaving donations on the counter towards our raising them. Never could figure out why ??

Attachments

• ugly pets.jpg
    ugly pets.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 101

signage

Gino is that what happed when you came home drunk before the goddess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They do resemble you:omg:

UFB Fabrication

My 2nd Golden Retriever came with me every day to the 1st small 4000 foot shop. No office just a desk. She also loved the air hose. I even had about 10 tools she would go get for me by name. She lived long enough to get to this shop. 20,000 sq ft with about 4000 of office. We have another lab and golden as well but I still miss my old girl. My old dog has been on million dollar plus boats and private jets. Been invited inside some of the finest hunting lodges. If my dogs miss a day and stay home with my wife all the delivery guys and customers always ask where the dogs are. My current Golden Lucy has her own chair in my office. Its full of dog hair so dont sit in it. They also bark everytime someone come to the door and I prefer it. My business is business and my pets and family are my life. I am not sure if I have lost any business by having the dogs here but if so I dont care. I also think that because of the dogs I have gotten work. Check out our dogs as they have a page on our website @ http://ufbfab.com/ As far as professionalism goes, I have yet to need work bad enough to do laptop bungholes.

As for smells I have been in a lot of small shops and they almost all stink of paint, vinyl, glue and printer ink. FAR worse than doggie smells. The only thing worse is the uninvited solicitors cheap cologne.

LenR

Wanda brings her dog in every day. The female customers get a kick out of her.
Can't imagine why but probably because I have never been a fan of "Weiner" dogs

Attachments

• DickTheDog.jpg
    DickTheDog.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

gabagoo

Here is the gang at the office, on a normal day there is only one here. We have customers that are disappointed when the dogs are not in the office.
http://www.signs101.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Dogs_in_the_office.jpg

I see a Corgi in there!!!! I never really noticed the breed until I got Max. They are incredibly smart and, well pushy. He is very friendly with everyone who comes in. I have never seen a dog like this before... lol Love this guy

wow how do you put a pic in upside down? must be the iphone...weird

Attachments

• max3.JPG
    max3.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 81

veloxgraphics

My dog loves coming to the shop with me... but no matter how much we clean, there's always that one dog hair floating around that seems to end up between my lam and print!

:banghead:

laserline

Sorry, no Corgi in that photo, only 3 Border Collies, an Aussie, and an Australian Kelpie.
All lots of fun, We get lots of comments on how well behaved they are, but they have to be........my wife is a professional dog trainer.

I see a Corgi in there!!!! I never really noticed the breed until I got Max. They are incredibly smart and, well pushy. He is very friendly with everyone who comes in. I have never seen a dog like this before... lol Love this guy

wow how do you put a pic in upside down? must be the iphone...weird

Last edited:
H

HSG

Dog in my shop? I even put her on my sign.

Attachments

• Zoey.jpg
    Zoey.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 90

Mainframe

Here's my buddy, he starts at noon every day, place would feel empty without him.

Attachments

• Bailey.jpg
    Bailey.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 87
H

HSG

Here she is in all her glory. Helping me do design work after hours.

Attachments

• Wee-wee.jpg
    Wee-wee.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 106