• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gas below $3 per gallon in New Jersey, how about by you...

Mosh

$2.90 Gas, $3.25 Diesel, $2.55 Off-road (Farm) Diesel (no tax on it, but only farmers and contractors can buy it for equipment. Works in diesel pick-ups pretty well if you don't get caught!)

Baz

WTF!? I just did it too and we're at $4.31 / gallon. That's bs...I'm moving south. :banghead:

It's 1.239$ a litre around here (Gatineau, Québec). Might be cheaper accross the river in Ottawa (usually is by 5 to 10 cents). Feels cheap now (not really) since this past summer it went up to around 1.37$ (5.20$ a gallon!) and stayed that way for a few weeks.

Takes anywhere from 145.00$ to 160.00$ to fill my truck up. And that lasts about 10-14 days.

cajun312

$3.05 for no ethanol regular in South Louisiana. American refineries are designed for higher gasoline production than diesel, and they are pretty much maxed out on the diesel capacity. We send refined gas to Europe and they send up diesel. Also the federal tax is six cents a gallon more than gas.

Sasol is starting construction in a year or two on a $25 Billion dollar GTL refinery in Lake Charles that will refine natural gas into diesel. Shell Oil is looking at locations between Baton Rouge and New Orleans to build a even bigger GTL refinery.

Haakon

Just did the currency conversion, regular is USD 9.41/gallon (14,78NOK/L). Diesel is about 7-8% less expensive than regular gasoline over here.

GWSigns

Gas in Nashville running anywhere from $2.89 to $3.09, depending on where in town you are. That is for Regular.

uvgerard

Paid $2.99 per gallon last night in NW New Jersey. If only propane to heat my house would keep dropping it would be a wonderful.

omgsideburns

Paid $3.73/gal for Diesel yesterday. I think regular was around $3.07.

But I put less than 14 gallons in my tank and had over 500 on my trip. 38mpg average per tank. I love my little TDI.

Don't miss my old F350.. 35+50 tanks. 11mpg. Shoot me in the face.