• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting married Saturday!

J

john1

Thanks guys, I'm 25 not that young i don't think for marriage.

Honeymoon is at a later date, It's too cold out to go anywhere remotely close and i can't really leave the area too far right now with things picking up.

Pro Image

Marriage......Nothing like it on earth when its good....and nothing on earth like it when its bad........

Best of wishes to you both......

J

john1

Thanks again everyone, I been out knocking on doors (businesses) all day introducing myself and giving them a free pen (yay!) and brochure about my services. Everyone freaks out about free pens from what i gathered lol

Monday it's back to pounding the pavement but this weekend should be fun!

Suz

Very Happy for you John! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
Even if she makes your life a mess. :thumb:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Congratulations on the wedding...that will be the easiest part. And blessings upon your marriage, for that will require great effort.

We just celebrated #26 three weeks ago...I can't believe how quickly time goes.

JB

Bly

Congrats and good luck.

Took me three goes to get it right but hopefully you will pull it off in one.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again everyone, I been out knocking on doors (businesses) all day introducing myself and giving them a free pen (yay!) and brochure about my services. Everyone freaks out about free pens from what i gathered lol

Monday it's back to pounding the pavement
but this weekend should be fun!

You're getting married and you think.... this weekend should be fun ??

It better be fanfrickin'tastical beyond belief. It's your wedding weekend...... what else do you expect ?? :ROFLMAO: