• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting married Saturday!

401Graphics

Let us know how it went.

I was in the venue yesterday where im getting married and we were going over everything like seating etc. and I admit im starting to s*** bricks now that its getting closer to the wedding day. lol I pretty much sat there in shock while my fiance and the guy that runs the venue talked.
BTW this is all happening because I posted this link on her facebook wall on feb 29th... :doh: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/leap-day-february-29.html

J

john1

Well it's official. The day went perfect. Weather was about 60 out of no where and it even rained a tad this morning which i was told is good luck. It literally rained for 15 minutes and that was it.

GypsyGraphics

congratulations to you both, John and Kevin and your new brides!

25 isn't too young... if you found "the one" :loveya:

i got married at 21... soon to celebrate 31 years :tongue:

J

john1

congratulations to you both, John and Kevin and your new brides!

25 isn't too young... if you found "the one" :loveya:

i got married at 21... soon to celebrate 31 years :tongue:

Thanks!

Yeah we have been together for 7 years so i think it's a keeper :thumb:

GypsyGraphics

You're getting married and you think.... this weekend should be fun ??

It better be fanfrickin'tastical beyond belief. It's your wedding weekend...... what else do you expect ?? :ROFLMAO:

mine wasn't all that fun... but that's because i had walking pneumonia. so much for the honeymoon in Tahoe :(
my husband called my parents several days later and said "she's been broke since i got her, what's your return policy?"
musta been an "as is" deal