• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gino's origanal

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
There are some restrictions to using this product which are outlined on every container. We will soon be conducting classes for certification of this product and it will be about a 10-day course, held probably somewhere underground with florescent lighting.

We'll offer a sign up thread later for those interested.

The gallon concentrate will be around 36¢. In order to use it, the training class will run close to $12,668.17 with a three day certification for only $46.12 extra.

Please send your checks well in advance made payable to me. Once we have our first class of at least 79 people scheduled with a second class two weeks later of another 78 people we will begin distributing this wonderful product, brought to you by Rio/Butto LLC.

Well, sign me up podner! Sounds like one ding-dang-dilly of a deal.

petepaz

Also it has 7 out of 10 of the doctor recommended daily allowance of vitamins and 90 proof.
Available in 1 great tasting flavor, bushmills.
I just ordered a case and it comes with a free spray bottle and a set of shot glasses

signage

Also it has 7 out of 10 of the doctor recommended daily allowance of vitamins and 90 proof.
Available in 1 great tasting flavor, bushmills.
I just ordered a case and it comes with a free spray bottle and a set of shot glasses

Pete you must have missed the fine print (recycled Bushmills):omg::banghead::Big Laugh

slappy

if i point out the word original is spelled wrong before these go into production, does that qualify for a free bottle after production?

John Butto

"we have a winner"

if i point out the word original is spelled wrong before these go into production, does that qualify for a free bottle after production?
Weasels are not good spellers, and remember in Roger Rabbit they can laugh themselves to death. I was wondering when somebody would catch that, so you will receive a 25% off coupon on your first order. BTW, if you spray this on a pack of cigs, you will not want to smoke them.

Techman

Do not give out sample bottles,, some user will be on a winter install and add water as the sample bottle gets down to the last 1/4 inch of product left. That will freeze and he will use it as an excuse to get out of the cold. ;).

John Butto

You can not add water to Gino's original or it will coagulate, which it then is good for removing glue residue.