• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

goin to school for graphic design

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGD

man i really don't give a shi# what ppl think of me on a sign forum lol Im pretty sure I won't loose any sleep tonight

That's sad considering you are speaking to some of the top professionals in the sign industry. Many of the people on this forum are internationally recognized for their work, published, and extremely successful (and probably wealthy) among other credentials.

You say you don't want to be like Colorado, but in essence you do...I mean you REALLY, REALLY do.

And stop calling people fags and idiots. You seriously want respect in this business, you best earn it. But then you don't care what people think. You have the perfect avenue to knowledge and understanding here, but are ruining it for yourself. Good luck getting help from anyone at this point.

IGD

That's sad considering you are speaking to some of the top professionals in the sign industry. Many of the people on this forum are internationally recognized for their work, published, and extremely successful (and probably wealthy) among other credentials.

You say you don't want to be like Colorado, but in essence you do...I mean you REALLY, REALLY do.

And stop calling people fags and idiots. You seriously want respect in this business, you best earn it. But then you don't care what people think. You have the perfect avenue to knowledge and understanding here, but are ruining it for yourself. Good luck getting help from anyone at this point.
this is a sign forum dude, thats it, its just a forum, just because i dont sit here and take shi# like some people doesn't mean anything, your not the sign god or any of them, I dont show respect if its not shown sorry, It was fine until a few wanna make some smart *** comments and ill call you out on it every time. I didn't do anything wrong, this forum doesn't effect me what so ever lol.

HulkSmash

YEAH DUDE. DUDE. IT'S A SIGN FORUM. DUDE.

you always crying about how you don't care, but you comment on everything. You're secretly crying inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.