• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

goin to school for graphic design

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGD

I went to the Art institute of Seattle for a two year associate degree. It was worth every penny. No nonsense, just the basics of good design and computer skills. Without that schooling I would not be very happily self employed today.
I have one near me, sounds like a good school

Ragin Cajun

I agree with Dan on where you want to be in 5 years...
One thing, going to school to learn software makes no sense... you push a mouse.. and click. A degree based on mouse clicking makes as much sense as majoring in pencil. I would try lynda.com for that.[/url]

The difference in learning in school or with Lynda.com is the interaction between students is much more rewarding that what you learn in class or online.

You might just connect with some high energy kids that will just blow you away.

Most of these kids are eager to show off what they can do.

Position yourself to be their friend and you may have them working for you....teaching you everything in your own place.

WildWestDesigns

actually im assuming you meant the ford 6.0 diesel i miss read your post haha

Yep, it's the diesel. I had one of the good ones, but then again I knew what needed special care. Even after all that I have, I still have some systems that people would automatically think of deleting. Not really necessary once you understand the underlying issue.

IGD

Yep, it's the diesel. I had one of the good ones, but then again I knew what needed special care. Even after all that I have, I still have some systems that people would automatically think of deleting. Not really necessary once you understand the underlying issue.
believe or not thats my fav diesel motor, the 6.o had two major problems 1. head gaskets and egr, get a programmer, arp head bolts, and an egr delete and they are rock solid and ready for some power

signage

Think what you want, my vehicles range now from 1970 to 2013, so I have worked on all of them. carborated Down draft through fuel injected, none ECU through ECU. So you can think what you want! Keep going to school and chasing your tail! All you think is you need high dollar tools to be able to do any thing.

IGD

Think what you want, my vehicles range now from 1970 to 2013, so I have worked on all of them. carborated Down draft through fuel injected, none ECU through ECU. So you can think what you want! Keep going to school and chasing your tail! All you think is you need high dollar tools to be able to do any thing.
lol ok what ever helps you sleep at night

HulkSmash

I can't believe ppl are against education, you get what you put in it, Ive gotten two degrees already with both 4.0gpa and deans list, every minute was worth it to me

Why do you lie. You just said in another thread that you only have an associate's in business. That's not a degree.. that's a 2 year coarse that teaches you personal finance, and how to write checks.

Also your grammar also shows you we're not on a deans list.

lmao

IGD

Why do you lie. You just said in another thread that you only have an associate's in business. That's not a degree.. that's a 2 year coarse that teaches you personal finance, and how to write checks.

Also your grammar also shows you we're not on a deans list.

lmao
lol stfu dude, 2 year is an ASSOCIATE's DEGREE, never said anything further I should just post both transcripts up to make you look like a fool, but then yall will probably say theyre photoshoped or some shi#, I really could give a shi# what you think bro. trust me, what you think doesn't bother me lol

HulkSmash

lol stfu dude, 2 year is an ASSOCIATE's DEGREE, never said anything further I should just post both transcripts up to make you look like a fool, but then yall will probably say theyre photoshoped or some shi#, I really could give a shi# what you think bro. trust me, what you think doesn't bother me lol

An associates degree in business is a joke, no offense.

Obviously you do care, look at your response. Feel free to post what you want and make me look like a fool, i'd love this.

IGD

Obviously you do care, look at your response. Feel free to post what you want and make me look like a fool, i'd love this.[/QUOTE

lol your a joke, just another person actin hardcore with a keyboard lmao

HulkSmash

Obviously you do care, look at your response. Feel free to post what you want and make me look like a fool, i'd love this.[/QUOTE

lol your a joke, just another person actin hardcore with a keyboard lmao

Are you serious. Go back and read everything you've written. I not being "hard" I'm calling you out on things you mentioned previously. You're making yourself look silly, stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.