• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60 from SignWarehouse, should I be scared?

trakers

My original question, and the intent of this thread, have been answered so we should probably let it die now. I ended up with enough trust in SW to order from them. Will I be happy about that? As of now I have no reason not to be and I sincerely believe if I have an issue it will get resolved quickly, if not I'll be the first one to post about it.

In as far as TrustedImages, I prefer to know he/she works for SW. I think it is appropriate to disclose that info and somewhere in one of the threads someone made the point that he/she should let people know.

I've dealt with too many companies whose employees wouldn't think of spending personal time helping others. So if TrustedImages can give us even a little inside track into the company and the products they carry, I think that is great.

Is he/she getting paid to post here? I have no idea and frankly I don't care. If his/her posts results in SW making a sale or two I have no issues with that as long as it is presented in a truthful, positive fashion and not by bashing SW's competition. As far as talking about the products they carry, well of course he/she will. That is the products he/she knows.

All I can tell you is this, SW beat my other (well known) vendors price by a *lot*, and I mean a *lot*, hundreds and hundreds of dollars for the same items.

TrustedImages

Naturally I am going to know the products that Signwarehouse carries better than others. I've spent the last 12 months learning them inside and out. But I am not here as a rep of them. AT ALL! I want to learn about everyone's products. My next vinyl order will most likely be from Graphic Solutions. I want to try some Arlon vinyl. Signwarehouse doesn't carry it. I will no longer reference Signwarehouse in any of my posts publicaly. If anyone has questions about them you are more than welcome to private message me and I will answer them. If you are having problems with your account I will be glad to help you. Just private message me.

speedneeds

Hi. I am new to the sign and cutter industry and here is my 2 cents worth. "I origanally purchased a Qe-60 from SW and it was not able to do what I was needing to do and had been led to believe it would do. However it took a little bit of nagotiating and some time but SW took care of the situation and upgraded me to one of the first ce5000-60 that they recieved. So in the end I recieved an excellent cutter that meets my requirements and that I would recommend to anyone. My overall experience with SW was trying to say the least but worked out in the end and I would do business with them again due to there help in resolving my concerns."