• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60 from SignWarehouse, should I be scared?

The Sign Dude

Wow what are the chances. Everything I said was accurate as I remember. I have no reason to make this up. I dont work for your competition or anything like that. I was a customer. If you like you can PM me with your version. When I ordered my stuff I only delt with one person...you..Until I paid and things went sour. I wouldnt expect you to say oh yeh thats the way it went when things went as bad as they did.

I do want to say that I dont hold any hard feelings against you as a person. Who knows maybe you had a bad day and just didnt handle things the way that you normally would. Its how things went that followed that were as you said "were unbelievable". I dont want to have a battle on a public forum either. all it will do is getting a buch of people bashing on both of us and cause hard feelings. I like and the people on here and wouldnt want to jeopardize that for either of us.

TrustedImages

Okay so I started to post a public reply. A very LONG public reply. But came to my senses and decided to be the better person that I said I was going to be and the better person that Autograffx was and sent him a private reply. You have a lot of reading to do. Sorry!

TrustedImages

I am still very new to this biz, but my experience with the people at SignWarehouse in Denton (Tx) has been good. I drove over on a Saturday and they were more than happy to spend time, show off the various equipment, and help me out. My wife and I are definately small-time biz, but Frank and a couple of others were very helpful. Cant say Ive had such ease on the phone when sent to (wherever) random sales hack you get, but face to face, or to pick up the phone and deal with the guys I met, they've been great so far.

Darklight, Signwarehouse is in Denison TX. You should know if you came to our huge city! lol! It's about 25,000 people or so. People confuse it with Denton all the time.

Darklight

True! My first trip, but no excuse for drifting away at the keyboard! You are correct, of course, and thanks for the ZAP! I will work on my multi-tasking before any future posts! lol, Thx.

Last edited:

Mac34

I understand that many have had a good experiences with Sign Warehouse. My relationship with them started out great, but later took a turn for the worse. I took control of the situation, and after quite a battle I ended up winning the war, but suffered alot of bumps and scratches on the way. I originally bought a 24" cutter from them about 10yrs. ago. The thing was an inexpensive workhouse that NEVER let me down! I purchased a copy of V.E. Master, and to this day I STILL use it! Its now old, but it does everything I need it to when it comes to cutting. My problems started with the purchase of a SignArt Nautilus. If you're new, and never heard of them... there is a reason why. If you've been in the game for awhile, you'll remember them being quite the office ornament! I'd rather not blast "my side" of the story all over the internet, but if you would like to hear of my Nautilus Lease Experience, you are more than welcome to PM me. I don't enjoy being the bearer of bad news, but as a business owner, when I get a second chance to rectify a bad situation, I take care of it... no questions asked. Bad news travels fast, and if you aren't worried about making an effort to treat your customer right, you shouldn't be overly worried if they say things about you.

As for the Graphtec, I had a 5100. It is a well built machine, and many have had good luck with them. I'm not sure if I got a poorly built one or not, but I seemed to always have a problem with cut quality? I spent alot of time over the phone with their techs, and eventhough they were very nice, they just seemed to have a problem getting my issue resolved. I ended up trading it in for a Summa T-Series. Guess what, I had a problem at first with this one as well. BUT... when I called, their tech said, "Bring it right down!" It was a little over an hour to get there, and hour or two to fix it, and I was back on the road, and back working in my shop by the afternoon! For me anyway, I can definately see a difference in cut quality with the Tangential machine. The corners look great! I understand that the T-Series is not in everyone's budget, but I've heard great things about the D as well. Again, everyone has different experiences with different companies. Mine just ended up working out best with Summa.

TresL

I have tried calling JBarraxSW several times about a CE-3000-60 that was bought last year and didn't receive the ARMS upgrade.

Came with all the other MKII material???????

TrustedImages

I have tried calling JBarraxSW several times about a CE-3000-60 that was bought last year and didn't receive the ARMS upgrade.

Came with all the other MKII material???????

Hey TresL. I am not sure what upgrade you are talking about exactly, the ARMS comes standard on a CE3000 MK2. There wouldn't be an upgrade on it. It comes from the factory. If you send me your information I can look in to it for you.

gvgraphics

This is funny. We got our own little SW rep. Now if we can get her to give us 20% off all our orders, lol!

Sorry Lori, I just had too!!!!!

TrustedImages

This is funny. We got our own little SW rep. Now if we can get her to give us 20% off all our orders, lol!

Sorry Lori, I just had too!!!!!

You are quite the comedian aren't you Sean! I really do not want to be seen as a "signwarehouse" person on this board. However I do know that's impossible with you all knowing where I work. I will not promote or defend them. My answers to things will always be unbiased. However, if someone is having problems I would much rather help them than let the problems continue. And no it's not just to get people to not say anything on these boards. If Signwarehouse has done you wrong then that's your right to vent. I just like to help because I genuinely care about my customers and their business.

gvgraphics

I only picken Lori. Besides if I want to harass you I have your number and ext.

Hmmmm......This could be fun.

TrustedImages

haha! I'm use to the harrassment! Trust me...my customers give me plenty. They are very needy and spoiled. Ask any of them..they'll tell you. I have one that every time he leaves me a voicemail that's all he says...I'm very needy please call me I'm needy today please call me

Techman

You are quite the comedian aren't you Sean! I really do not want to be seen as a "signwarehouse" person on this board.

Sorry, but in my eyes your are a sales rep presenting SW in here. Not just giving tech help about cutters but a sign wharehouse rep because you mention your employer in just about every post. And you post only about equipment that you handle. And you are handling business account problems as if this were an IM chat line.
Thats how i see it.

TrustedImages

Sorry, but in my eyes your are a sales rep presenting SW in here. Not just giving tech help about cutters but a sign wharehouse rep because you mention your employer in just about every post. And you post only about equipment that you handle. And you are handling business account problems as if this were an IM chat line.
Thats how i see it.
Do you actually read the post I make?
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16588
Signwarehouse doesn't carry 3M vinyl and I believe it was mentioned in the above posted thread.

In this very thread, if you scroll up I gave pricing for two companies OTHER than Signwarehouse and did NOT list pricing for Signwarehouse.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16618
In the above thread, this is not a product Signwarehouse carries yet I posted on it and even gave companies to try to see if they have it. I even went as far as to do a google search with some of the characteristics he gave of the stands and posted a link I thought might be suitable.

Please do not make me defend myself everytime I post something. I only mention Signwarehouse when someone makes me. I don't mention it in every post nor have I nor will I ever say oh buy from Signwarehouse. That is FAR from my purpose here. I have a registered business. If you'd like to look it up you are more than welcome to. It's in the state of TX listed as Trusted Images in the county of Fannin. I don't pick your post apart and accuse you. Please give me the same respect.