• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson

Hi Dave,
I haven't been to an ISA show since the one in Vegas several years ago and that was on a loop through town with the kids while on Spring Break. With the interest in photography, and hundreds of hours dedicated to getting photos each month, I tend to stay in the Jackson Hole area more. I am sitting here today adding photos to my site. We still do some signs, but we don't have the equipment we had before. We are only zoned for a small business operation here at home.

Mike Jackson
www.mikejacksonphotography.com

Jillbeans

Add me to the welcome and fan list.
Glad to have you here. We can all benefit from picking your brain!
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

Been reading lots of your writings and enjoy and earn from them all. remembers your wall of R's in Ok. was very impressed with
Also seeing those glass / mirrored advertisements wow
Yes you and several others have propelled the industry to do and be the best thank you

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Mike, I remember about 25 years ago when Alton Gillepsie worked for me you came down from Oklahoma with some board signs my brother was going to install at an apartment complex for you in the Fort Worth area. Some info was missing from them to comply with local codes. You borrowed some of my brushes and knocked out the copy in a few minutes. What I remember is the mahl stick clicking like a typewriter on the board as you lettered left handed a perfectly executed line of block copy in just a few minutes. I was so impressed I've remembered it all these years. Glad to see ya here finally!

Mike Jackson

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the comments about our images. I have been considering a new collection or a couple of mini collections, but have been concerned about theft in the new age of the Internet. That keeps me sitting on my hands and the digitizing tablet is sitting idle. The rough images are waiting in a folder. So, I guess the answer is "not sure".

I am very impressed with the moderators here on this site for taking a pro-active approach to cutting down on the sharing and also their commitment to educating people on the subject.

Replicator recently ordered a Bundle from me and suggested I come over here and sign up as a merchant. I see quite a few names of people here who've purchased one or more of our collections in the past. I hope their investments have paid off many times over. This is a great time to say "Thanks" again to everyone!

Mike Jackson
Golden Era Studios
www.goldenstudios.com
www.mikejacksonphotography.com

JR's

Hi Mike,
they definitely paid for themselves. Small collections sounds like a great idea.
Thanks JR