• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Mike Jackson

Replicator

Got the disc's today . . . They are fantastic.

Thanks for the quick service and great deal on this awesome clipart package !

Nice to have you on 101 Mike !

Mike Jackson

Hi Rep,
Great! It is always fun to hear back from people using the images. I hope you can put them to good use right away and recover your investment in short order.

Best regards,
Mike Jackson
Golden Era Studios
www.goldenstudios.com

Idea Design

:Welcome: to :signs101: from the northeast corner of the state in Gillette.

My mother-in-law lives just a shade south of you in Alpine. She's going back to work at Teton Tile & Design in February. Her husband is the manager of the historic Virginian Lodge.

Winters are a bit of a dirty hooker around there, but there's not much more beautiful country anywhere in the land.

jimmysigns

Hi Mike
met you sometime time in the mid 90's, did some goldleafing on glass with you. I still have the glass, I'm gonna have to find it now. you do some amazing stuff.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.......................

Always read your articles and admired much of your work. You're truly one of the reasons that keeps this industry alive.

I've just wondered about one thing.... how do you stay so young looking in your pictures in those articles ??​

:omg: