• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

greetings from www.esigns.com

W

www.esigns.com

Greetings,
We would like to get your feedback on our new website www.esigns.com.
At www.esigns.com you can create your own custom banners, vinyl banners and more! Designed on screen on line it brings online sign design to the next level. Please check us out, we will appreciate any feedback.
Thank you, Stan @
www.esigns.com

Here is little more information about creating custom signs & vinyl banner online at www.esigns.com

At esigns you can design and buy your own custom signs - Custom Vinyl Banners, event banners, custom signs, trade show banners and displays, a-frames, outdoor signs, magnetic signs, yard signs and more.
Powerful online sign-making engine makes it easy to create professional looking custom signs and banners in minutes.
You will find a wide array of tools and options that before was only available to highly skilled professionals. Now you are in real control of the process -
- instantly design your own signs in real time
- add text, pictures, logos & cliparts
- choose from many fonts, colors & styles
- save and load your projects for revisions and reorders
We provide detailed visual overview of the product you are designing - you will know exactly what you are buying - size, color, price & use of your every sign.
Your design will be sent directly to the printer so there is no one to mess it up. It will be made exactly to what you designed and ordered.
Typical orders takes one day to make - so you will get your banners and signs at your door step faster than a typical sign store can offer.

Flame

Sent you an e-mail. :Big Laugh

I suggest (like in my e-mail) you quit spamming to other sign shops who are technically your competition.

Oh yeah, and your website sucks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Before you flame this guy to death ... This thread was authorized by me and is intended to get exposure for the website link to the search engines. So calm down and go have a

:beer :wine-smi: :beer :wine-smi: :beer :wine-smi: :Coffee: :Coffee: :Coffee:

skyhigh

I don't believe he NEEDS a welcome.

I only took a quick peek at your site Stan, it looks good.
Good Luck

Replicator

Flamey, did this guy hurt you in some way ?

I want to like you, and JDB has said some good things about you . . .

but sometimes you're the biggest A$$ i've ever heard !

tommythesignguy

How can you sell a 2ft. x 4ft magnetic for $80? I wouldn't get out of bed for less than $100... but then you haven't seen my little blonde, Linda!

skyhigh

I wouldn't get out of bed for less than $100... but then you haven't seen my little blonde, Linda!

If you hit the "Advanced" button, you can post a picture attachment. :thumb:

I hope Linda isn't your golden retreiver.... I've heard stories about you guys from Alabama. :Big Laugh (JK)

ChicagoGraphics

Looks like your just starting out, from what I saw of your samples, nothing impressive.
Oh I forgot you don't do the designing, the customer does.

I think your 24/7 quality control is not upto par.