• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

CheapVehicleWrap

hmmmm...what brings you out of the woodwork tonight iSign Wraps???

your last post before this one was 04-21-2010, 09:05 PM

why now and why this thread?

the plot thickens :popcorn: :corndog:
easy girl, he's with me. Did you read the "credits" post I posted? The "radio guy". Check out his site :)
The flags and that "richard" from the logo thread have you riled up. We'll get to the flags on Monday. I promise.

Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

easy girl, he's with me. Did you read the "credits" post I posted? The "radio guy". Check out his site :)
The flags and that "william" from the logo thread have you riled up. We'll get to the flags on Monday. I promise.

oh sure... like i'm gonna trust you now, after you were so mean to me.
i'll check him out for myself, thank you very much :noway: :tongue:

CheapVehicleWrap

Some day, some where, we'll set it up with her hubby at some gathering...we're going to get this girl who doesn't drink, tipsy. So she can make a fool out of herself without my help. Anybody in? :)

iSign

...we're going to get this girl who doesn't drink, tipsy. So she can make a fool out of herself without my help. Anybody in? :)

you mean you missed all the table dances?
I believe she don't need much help at all... 'cept thinking the rest of us are tipsy enuf not to remember :wink:

mikey-Oh

Wait, I thought she didn't drink regardless. Just table danced cause everyone else was drunk...

since that's when she could be most mischievous

GypsyGraphics

never gonna happen... people been trying and failing for more than three decades.

but don't let that stop you guys... drink up my friends. :toasting:
:wink: :Big Laugh :tongue: :rolleyes: :clapping: