• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

Tim Aucoin

Wow! I take a day off of here because I'm oober busy, and look what I miss :omg: I didn't get it until page 5, and I love QR Code... go figure. Where do you all find the time?

Side note... GG... you were a very pretty young lady, and only got better as you grew up! :loveya: I'm relieved to see that you're not banned... like that could ever happen! There would be such a revolt... :smile:

CheapVehicleWrap

I knew absolutely nothing about it, promise...

OMG! Tony, how could I forget! Sorry! I lost you in the confusion as these people were planning on where and how to dump my body. (fools, I'm in Jersey...anywhere will do).

OMGSIDEBURNS not only bid on the ebay auction, hey won it. Good to his word as well, he bought me that beer he promised by paying for the auction and not expecting me to print that cheap sticker. Actually 2 beers.

He then kept quit while the site approached viral status. Thanks Tony!

CheapVehicleWrap

Speaking of sideburns....

Here's a briefing a PM briefing explaining how sometimes CHEAP is GOOD:

OMG: that's great! if I did wraps i'd totally link to it.

CHEAP: I thought you did wrap?

OMG: just a few a year. we do a lot of vehicle graphics but stay outta the wraps, theres a few guys in town who lowball it.

CHEAP: The tool was made for you! a simple craigslist ad will do wonders.

CHEAP: (20 mins later) let me guess. ALL those panama city people on my site are from your CL post? :) nice simple copy!

CHEAP: You informed 70 people in a day and a half!

CHEAP: 120 people. Here's 2 "leads" for ya.

OMG: Lol.. amazing.

GypsyGraphics

Quote:
I knew absolutely nothing about it, promise...

not what you said when we had our super secret meeting of the super secret secrets club!

look at you people, yaking it up.... having secret meetings... while sit here all tight lipped... shaking in my boots at the thought of having to give up a secret. i'll bet there's even a secret hand shake i don't know about.

i'm putting my chicken-shit pants on craig's list (i was gonna call them something else, but all the other names i thought of sounded more like they'd have to go into that secret section jill found). i'm sure there's someone out there getting into all kinds of trouble who could benefit from them.

i can't wait to see what life is like in big boy pants.
come to think of it... seems like it might be hard to walk in pants like that... i better keep my chicken-shit ones around, they probably fit me better.

Marlene

i'll bet there's even a secret hand shake i don't know about.

yes there is but the first rule of secret meeting is we don't talk about secret meeting. just for you, I'll let you in on the hand shake.

#1 bump knuckles on left had, then right hand
#2 spin around three times to the right and 4 times to the left
#3 put your right hand under left knee and pinky shake 16 times
#4 stick middle finger in right eye while doing 3 jumping jacks
#5 do Vulcan live long and prosper hand thingy while trying not to laugh
#6 end the shake with one big high five

GypsyGraphics

yikes marlene.... how do you keep your big boy pants up while you're doing that???

now i'm thinking there must also be big boy belts... maybe that have to be earned. i know signmeup's got two now.

GypsyGraphics

you don't...that's half the fun of it:Big Laugh
i think i'm missing out on a lot of fun!!!
i might have to put my mary poppins pants on craig's list too...
but i'm keeping my funny pants and fancy pants (cuz they're pretty darn fun).

and by the way... if there's some big boy under garments, that i don't know about.... you can just keep that a secret for now. baby step :tongue: