• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

WrapperX

:frustrated:

I guess if you know what's going on here you get it...as for everyone else...well it's for them to know and us not to.

AUTO-FX

Well, GG did kinda of explain it , but it's maybe not clear yet because there is a missing peice of the puzzle for you.
I'll give you a hint.
QR scan.

I am not free to just tell, so i am reiterating what's already been posted elsewhere in the thread.

CheapVehicleWrap

It's finally nice to have some sense of appreciation for the "TOOL" I am rather than some mush. I could understand 'a little' confusion towards the beginning but now that it's a bit more mature and it has the respect of many of the people it was designed to help, overall it's been a success. It has proven exceptionally well in several locales over a short time posted right along with the very people it's designed to "wake up & shape up" OR "ship out" as well as educate potential clients. LONG overdue in many eyes. -a force to be reckoned with.

Special thanks to GG (for bring me out)... did I say that? Keeping a secret, feedback and 'playing the game".

ISignWraps for contributions & bouncing ideas off as well as radio spots and interviews here and to come. And offering to be on Oprah with me in disguise.

Auto-FX for contributions & bouncing ideas off

All those who posted initially.

and a select others that helped keep it "under wraps" until it was aged.

And my apologies & thanks to those I jacked pictures from. It had to be done & thanks for your ultimate understanding, participation and encouragement.

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

While it may not appear that way, sitting behind 7 screens with no less than 60 browser tabs open at all times and fully active in 4 businesses busier than I've ever been sitting behind screens for the past 28 years, no time for pron that I can still hang, learn and joke around with you guys...and gals.

Jillbeans

I think I might have finally got it but maybe not, I am incredibly dense.
I know!
I'll just pretend I "get it". It's worked for 48 years!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I know!

I'm with you except I don't even know enough to pretend to get it.

wayne k
guam usa

GypsyGraphics

Woohoo! Looks like I dodged a close one.
not by a long shot, i just havn't figured out how to get you back yet.
WTF are you guys talking about? GG is prego?
i sure hope not... hubby's had the ol' snip snip. so he'd be none too pleased and neither would my boyfriend, wife or girlfriend.

With all this going on, I just had to ask....... How is your little dog doin?
Ellie's doing great, she's thinking of doing a public doggie service announcement... DON'T DO CHOCOLATE!
thanks so much Lyle and to your wife to. Lyle's wife is a vet, not only did they offer advice... he gave me their phone number so i could call if i had any problems or questions. bannerday emailed me her cell number too, said i could call anytime unless i need to be bailed out of jail.

see how sweet people here are... i be broken hearted if i had to leave this group.

Does this have something to do with "O" rings?
it could if we wanted it to, i'm always up for a little o-ring fun.

I know!
it worked so well for me too jill... until last night. it's pretty bad when you're involved and you're clueless.

Where's my beer and sandwich??
no beer for you... you're a bad, bad man.

WildWestDesigns

I'm starting to feel like the horse in my avatar (known as the retard horse by the ball and chain) and I still don't know what is going on here. I hate being out of the loop, I'm sure I'm missing out too (always do).