• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

TheSellOut

I am with Kraig...

Let me see if I follow...

WrapsWrapsWraps, GypsyGraphics, and BigDawg all got together and had a private three way?!? Now GG is pregos with Wraps baby, but Stacy is going to raise the child as her own?!? And to top this all off GG and the 2 Dougs are going to take out Wraps and dispose his body at Mosh's pig farm!

I love this place, although it is kinda getting a little too Jerry Springer-ish!!

CheapVehicleWrap

I am with Kraig...

WrapsWrapsWraps, GypsyGraphics, and BigDawg all got together and had a private three way?!? Now GG is pregos with Wraps baby, but Stacy is going to raise the child as her own?!? And to top this all off GG and the 2 Dougs are going to take out Wraps and dispose his body at Mosh's pig farm!

I love this place, although it is kinda getting a little too Jerry Springer-ish!!

Well, it started off good. And.. FYI, conventional ways of makin love kinda bore me.

GypsyGraphics

I am with Kraig...

dear wrapsX3 & bigdawg,
thanks for the wild and crazy night, i'll never forget it... but i'm digging the two dougs, so i'm running away with them.
love, gg

petesign

pretty sure i know what it is.. but why is it bannable? :)

Also, if wrapsx3 made the subject matter, i LOVE it...

Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

pretty sure i know what it is.. but why is it bannable? :)

Also, if wrapsx3 made the destination, i LOVE it...

it's NOT bannable... stacy figured it out and went to wraps with her suspicions. he thought i gave him up... which i didn't and stacy told him so. then they came up with a devious plan to see if they could scare me into giving up the secret. the scared part worked like a charm, too well in fact... but the giving up a friend part didn't.