• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gypsy Graphics...

iSign

Gotta hand it to Stacy too. While she was the first to misunderstand the secret she was the first (of 2 so far) to crack it. But GG was the first to know.

woulda known sooner, but saw that QR the day it posted & my scanner was busy being my browser... but got it now...

GypsyGraphics

Slightly off Doug... I never, ever told GG I was going to ban her or was even contemplating such a thing. It was her guilt at not telling me the secret that made her think if she didn't tell - I'd ban her... I NEVER said that to her (or I think even implied it)...

Soooo... her guilty conscience was what really got her... even after I owned up to punking her...

stacy, you mentioned banning wraps when you asked me to finger him. and when i confessed to being in on the secret all along, i felt guilty too.

i think as it started to worry more... it started to feel like a real possibility... that i would have to say goodbye to my friends. :(

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I thought this place had drama before... :doh:

Sheesh, I can't keep a fricikin' movie straight if there's more than two characters in it. With all this he said, she thought, if we'ed a thunk and now whats a gonna happen.... there is just entirely too much to think about.

I'm gonna go back to makin' signs and come back in about 6 days and see if this story makes any better sense. :popcorn:

There's just too much thriller and suspense going on for this old fart. :Sleeping:​

Bigdawg

Just Me
stacy, you mentioned banning wraps when you asked me to finger him. and when i confessed to being in on the secret all along, i felt guilty too.

i think as it started to worry more... it started to feel like a real possibility... that i would have to say goodbye to my friend. :(

We still love ya' girlfriend...

showcase 66

thanks doug:loveya:
true friends for sure... even if we never meet face to face!
i didn't even know that was possible till i got to know people on this site.

sooo... will ya help me move a body? ...if wraps doesn't come back here.
make that two bodies, cuz i plan on strangling auto-fx with those prego pants.

I own some land in the middle of no where if you need it.

GypsyGraphics

oh, lemme tell ya where the "big boy pants" thing comes in!

so... all stacy & wraps shananagans go over my head (i don't know how that could have happened, with me being so tall and all) but i'm clueless to the prank almost the whole night... packing my big squeegee and tool belt, getting all sentimental... gosh, i'm gonna miss this ol place (just had my two year anniversary two days before)... getting all mushy looking at my friends list. when wraps spells it out for me.

i wanted stacy to know her ding-a-ling friend was okay... so i pm'ed her this...

i was just thinking...

i really do have to get me some big boy pants.
:ROFLMAO:

CheapVehicleWrap

Wait, you're tall too? I like tall women, but for the most part they look down on me. Even before I ever get a chance to play a prank on them.