• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hdu sign help!!!

MikePro

panel overlay?
looks like I WIN!
:toasting:

thank you for following-up with the thread. too many "google-search posters" ask for help, **** in the cornflakes, and take off without closure to the original topic. You should take the chippy responses with a grain of salt, if you're gonna survive using the internet to "undercut" the same people your asking advice from.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops: How did I miss this thread ?? Dang............... !!

Hey Bela..... nice try, but your spacing is way off and the copy is entirely too heavy for the need.

You're not gonna last long around here with the attitude you're sportin' around. You've managed to p!ss off quite a few very talented and helpful people with your small minded appraoch to business in just a matter of hours or days.

Wanna be the big shot and make your claim to fame out to be the cheapest lousiest sign guy around..... hey, that's alright with me. I already compete with literally 100's of those already. What's one more ??

:Welcome: from PA......................