• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heart stint tomorrow.

Steve C.

Hey guys, Think of me tomorrow, and cross your fingers... Going in to the
hospital to get a heart stint. I know its a fairly simple procedure. I'll just be
there over night. Just the same...I'm a little anxious. :peace!:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Don't be too worried Steve... the hubby has 10 of 'em in there. The procedure isn't bad at all if you have a good cardiologist. You'll have to stay on your back for a few hours afterwards. And you'll have some bruising around the entry site. The amount of bruising depends a LOT on how good the cardiologist is. Jeff said he always felt a lot better afterwards because of the increased blood flow.

Good luck to you - you'll be up and running real quick after.

tcorn1965

Hope it goes quick for you Steve...I hate surgeries as well, no matter how minor, it has always freaked me out.

Terry

fmg

Good luck Sir.
Was going to make a purchase of some of your fine fonts in the next few days.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks Stacy.:loveya:
I hope so... I plan to smoke a nice juicy brisket for Memorial Day!:wavingflag:

If there's no complications there shouldn't be any reason you can't Steve. Even as bad as Jeff is, he was usually out the next day if not that evening...

OldPaint

well when they put in the CATH, then they will know for sure what needs to be done. i got to the cath lab, was told i might need a stint. wellllllllll they found a "widowmaker" blockage and told me i was on my way to the O.R. while they was inside of me fixing that one........they found a 2nd blockage, the left anterior dissenting artery. so they by-passed it also. just pray its nothing more then a stint.