• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heart stint tomorrow.

Steve C.

Hi all! Doc took out last of the tubes this morning, but no word on when I will
be going home. Feeling pretty good today but it has been ruff. Will be a long
recovery time even after I go home. Probably work a little from my bedroom
as much as I feel like. Love you all!

randya

Fantastic News!

That all is going well, good to see you are alrady able to post.
Here's to a speedy and complete recovery.

Will someone please post their favorite signfonts for me.
I would like buy a package.

iSign

Welcome back Steve!!

Buy them all Randya!!! Seriously... The price is right, and they're all worth having!

OldPaint

good for you steve just take it easy. i remember when they took out the "tubes" in my chest. cute little blonde nurse. she says iam going to take out the tubes now ok? i said ok...........AND LIKED TO HAD ANOTHER HEART ATTACK!!!!! she grabbed all 3 tubes and YANKED EM OUT!!!!BAM!!!! i cused, with the worst 4 letter words!!!! you will sleep a lot when you get home. warning, when you get to feeling better in about 3 months....DO NOT DO DUMB SHIT, like think your back to 100%..........you wont be....give it at least 6 months. seriously!!!!! got any questions, call me 850-637-1519. been ther done that...got the heart shaped pillow!!! hehehehehehehe

Bigdawg

Just Me
Good to "see" you Steve!

Take it easy for a while... big time. Let the chest heal up before you push yourself... Really impressed that you are on here - the bigdawg had the roughest time afterwards but he has some pretty bad problems with or without the surgery.

Let people help you is the biggest advice I can give you. Let them help you out of chairs, let them help you off the couch or out of bed. Think that was the hardest thing for Jeff to do, but if you let it heal now your overall recovery time will be much better than pushing yourself too soon.

fmg

Good that you are doing well.Got some of your fonts the other day and Thanks to the lady that took care of that for me.
Speedy Recovery

Jillbeans

Steve so happy to see you are able to post.
Now do as the others have said and take it easy.
Like the old cereal commercial; today is the first day of the rest of your life!
And yes that does sound pretty sappy but I'm so glad you are OK.

sardocs

Will the next new batch of great fonts have catchy names like Aorta black, or Catheter Bold Extended?

BobM

Great news Steve. do as the doctors say and take it easy getting back to full strength.

Steve C.

They sent me home yesterday. I'm feeling pretty weak and soar, so I'll be
taking that advice from all of you to take it easy.:thankyou: