• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello & Goodbye

Dale Flewelling

Just found this site awhile back and thought "This is cool, another sign related web board!" At least I thought it was cool till I found pictures of a race car I had painted that were posted by Sign Solutions under a "Lowballing" post. Man, I don't even know where to go with this! I thought this was a "get along and enjoy the craft" type of site but if this is what I have to look forward to?! Nice pics of the car by the way, but I just want to know where the #!@^# did you get that price? I'm not even gonna' waste my time here cause I can see where this site belongs already....( Not the top dog ) Dale Flewelling

koby

I'm not even gonna' waste my time here cause I can see where this site belongs already....( Not the top dog ) Dale Flewelling

I can understand your frustration, but if your not even going to waste your time, why would you even make this post. Handle it in a pm with the administration or directly with the person who posted the picture.

Flame

Just found this site awhile back and thought "This is cool, another sign related web board!" At least I thought it was cool till I found pictures of a race car I had painted that were posted by Sign Solutions under a "Lowballing" post. Man, I don't even know where to go with this! I thought this was a "get along and enjoy the craft" type of site but if this is what I have to look forward to?! Nice pics of the car by the way, but I just want to know where the #!@^# did you get that price? I'm not even gonna' waste my time here cause I can see where this site belongs already....( Not the top dog ) Dale Flewelling

Funny how I don't even care....

This site is made up of a lot of individuals. Just because one ticked you off, doesn't mean the whole site is messed up.

Pretty immature. Like saying "Mom, a kid at school made fun of me today. I never want to go to school again, because the whole school is stupid. So I'm never going back, so there".

:Oops: :tongue:

Steve C.

Dale, at least post a link to the thread you are speaking of so we can judge
for ourselves. I don't even know wth you are talking about.

ChiknNutz

This is as good of a site as you'll likely ever find...LOTS of talent and it's moderated well. Too bad you're willing to pass judgement on the entire community here based on one thread or individual. Really, it's your loss...sorry you feel that way.

high impact

Doesn't Dale realize there are "good" people and "bad" people? Honest people and lying people. People that hold their tongue and people who speak before anything registers in their brain...etc

Let's throw out the baby with the bathwater! ?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't have time to look it up but I remember the thread and I also remember posting about how such posts could be very hurtful.

poboy

I hate the guy got his feelings hurt, but that's part of the business. I wish he could have used it to help himself improve. Oh well.

You guys have said some really good stuff. Great minds must really think alike. :U Rock:

Dale - if you're reading this - we're not all bad people. Some of us are actually pretty nice & we enjoy helping others. I like to see people succeed.

ChicagoGraphics

Im not sure if Im reading this right, your pissed off because why?
Either you found pictures of a job you did in a thread called "lowballers" or you did a job and someone took your accout away?

Either way Welcome to the business world.........

WVB

Signs Solutions posted pictures of a car Dale F. did under lowballing... SS got information from someone that this work was done VERY cheap... Seams like SS got the wrong price information from what Dale F. is stating...

But why not handle this privately first - I don't know..?

poboy

Dale - that was some GREAT work. I have to agree with ChicagoGraphics. I don't understand why you are so upset. Sign Solutions said you were the most talented guy around. I realize there must be some miscommunications between the two of you, but I don't think you should be so upset.

gvgraphics

I just read the post and think he was only trying to point out that what was done on the car was worth allot more than $600. I really don't know and don't care but to pass judgment on a whole group from all over the world because of one post is a little immature don't you think?

The best advice I can offer you is to stand up and explain your stance on the situation, Hell you might have made $550 on the job and only had 10 hours into it, nobody knows but you, so explain it please!

S

SignTech

Signs Solutions posted pictures of a car Dale F. did under lowballing... SS got information from someone that this work was done VERY cheap... Seams like SS got the wrong price information from what Dale F. is stating...

But why not handle this privately first - I don't know..?

Being new myself, I have to agree it seems like you are upset with one person ........ there a lot of kool, great people here ........ even Sign Solutions ......... you two should talk ........ PM him and then drink.

Don't quit because of one issue ......... this is a community just like any other (digital or regular community) we all have run in's .......

.03 cents ;)