• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello & Goodbye

EnergyDesign

He said she said is what you chalk it up to, but by no means should you insult the S101 community like you have. If you do ti again, Ima haveta put my foot up your arse... watch ur tones there buddy. Now have a beer, it's 7:30est, but hell, it's 5:00 somewhere!

k.a.s.

Obviously the fact that we are getting no response means he wanted to start somthing as opposed to actully righting the wrong. We are now on the second page of talking to ourselves, are you going to respond or not?

Kevin

BTW the car looks really nice.

Craig Sjoquist

well after looking at that car wow nice job realistic pictures nice looking and realistic flames and skull placement really good flow to the car
if I read that right ss was complmenting you big time
also what ever price ya bid and got it for your worth more that was awesume job
dale f ... you will find this site is one of the most visted sites in the sign and art industry ...because of the freedom good and bad or whatever your loss if you do not come back and post a bit

wraps-r-kewl

my take on this was....the guy WHO HAD THE CAR DONE BY DALE....told SS he got the car done for $600!!!!!!!!!
its the old story ........"look at the deal i got, betcha cant do this for that money."
see????

I agree!

I'm sorry that you got a bad taste in your mouth about this forum, but I think you got the wrong overall impression. The people on here aren't here to badmouth each other, but to help each other. Pricing is a hot topic and people want to know what other people in the area are charging. That's only natural.

It sounds like what he was told wasn't the truth. That happens. It doesn't mean that he was saying anything bad about you. In fact, if a customer saw it they would probably run over to your shop.

I don't think the post about you was meant to be mean spirited. He was just saying that you are worth more than what he was told that you charge.

We are now on the second page of talking to ourselves

Ha! Ha! That's true.

craigco

Wow, Judge, Jury and executioner for the whole forum, because of one post by one member. Nice!

I don't mean to be too big a smart*ss, but get real. Sign solutions post was no worse than what you have done with your post in my opinion. Some call that the pot calling the kettle black.

Thanks for dogging the crap out of me, the other members and the forum in general.

mountainmang

nice work on the car for sure!!

i think most here would be upset to an extent if they found pictures of their work being dogged on a thread. who cares even if he did it for free, it's his business...there's a story behind every job and every price.

N2Harpz

Nice looking work ...... You are a true artist with talent. Sometimes it's not about the money, but the pleasure of creating and having folks appreciate your work. I know cause I'm a sucker for those that OHH and AWW over my work.

( But if you don't raise your prices you are destined to be a STARVING ARTIST )

weaselboogie

As much as you're pissed about the whole thing, this entire post he made was a compliment. Take it as such with a spoonful of critique. If that is the correct price, then your ONLY critique is that you can start charging more. Don't get mad. Realize the value of your craft and talent and start charging more.

Shovelhead

Like Archie says....

when Meathead wants to storm out after being called a "dumb Polack"..
"Let him go....Let him gooooo".....

Attachments

• buy_a_toyota.jpg
    buy_a_toyota.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 66

PMG

Meathead report to the Principals office...................for your daily lashing!!!!

Last edited:

gnatt66

holy thread revival! i'm a huge fan of the OP's work...he's like 8 miles from where i live...yeehaw!

GypsyGraphics

Dale, how about this... we'll forgive that you judged us all, based on one post, and we'll forgive that you essentially door-bell-ditched us (rang our door bell, drop some sh!t on our porch and ran away).

How about giving the poster, that ticked you off, a chance to respond. I can't help but think the person who posted that, didn't intentionally give inaccurate facts. It's not all that uncommon to have someone try and get a job done dirt cheap by misrepresenting someone else work.

It goes something like this...
cheap a$$ cleint: "what do you mean it's gonna cost $3,000 & take three days, are you nuts... my cousin's, friend's, next-door neighbor's, uncle's, ex-wife's, son got this super cool job done for $600 and it only took 2 hours."

Don't storm off so fast, you'll be missing out on a great site and some great people... and we'll miss out on getting to know a talented artist.

Last edited: