• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello & Goodbye

GypsyGraphics

Now we really are talking to ourselves.. unless anybody thinks he is still watching?
:omg:
hey, i talk to myself all the time... AND... i hang out after the movie's over just in case there's deleted scenes or bloopers.... that is, till my popcorn runs out.
:popcorn:

GypsyGraphics

Hey Malkin, you got popcorn too... if i finish mine, can i have some of yours?
I think he's coming back!

HEY DALE!!!!... we got popcorn!

GypsyGraphics

HEY... wait a minute....... that OP was years ago! Guess i should read beyond the first page before posting.
I think i'm gonna need more popcorn... and a whole lota ju ju bees.

Malkin

So, 1 post 3 years ago, and he still comes back to lurk?

I think if he values the forum that much, maybe an apology is in order...

GypsyGraphics

I don't know about you Malkin, but i'm not so inclinded to share my popcorn and candy with him anymore.
And hey... where's Mike with those Milk Duds.

James Chrimes

This thread is from 2007 and is directed at me. Dale and I have known each other for years. If he wishes to speak with me he knows how to reach me. Please let this thread die.

joeshaul

And on that note, anyone know how this one got revived?
Occasionally I'll see a material thread that's like 4 years old get the bump cause someone did a search on it, but this one is quite peculiar, don't see how any tags could've brought it up.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
And on that note, anyone know how this one got revived?
Occasionally I'll see a material thread that's like 4 years old get the bump cause someone did a search on it, but this one is quite peculiar, don't see how any tags could've brought it up.

It was the very first post of a new member. Not sure if he has an iron in the fire or not.