• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP e074err Y Current

AUTO-FX

Following up on this thread;
I did have a couple more "error" events, and spent some time adjusting the retainer tang. I also removed the block on the media lever lockout. It seems the media lever lockout mechanism actually provides a certain amount of cushioning when the carriage goes all the to the end of it's travel. The balance between this cushioning and the tension provided by the tang is critical.

OSCAR'S TINTING

y current error

I need some serious help with my falcon outdoor junior....I have a ton of stickers a banners to get done and 1/2 way through everything I start to get this y current error. My spit box is in place and I see where you guys talk about the encoder, the pulley and the y current etc...can someone please direct me where and what all that stuff is? I am so frustrated. Thanks so much.!!!