• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help getting started, looking to buy stuff.

turtletrax88

HA !! Ten posts.... you can be misplaced..... ah replaced. :ROFLMAO:
You're suggestion will eliminate just about everyone except bob from earth. :covereyes:
I was just kidding. Another person with a sign up their ass:cool1: If I have one or 1000 posts wtf is it to you. I will never be back here thanks, too many big ego little pricks like yourself. Thanks

iSign

Sunday:
No no, none of you guys have been rude lol it was a long night of painting bodies with a little southern comfort to boot. Was just venting dunno why...

Wow after reading the dirt racer guys thread I begin to see where people get a bit edgy in this section. Guess I never thought of things that way because im wanting to produce products not undermine people. I get it now lol:doh:

Today:
I was just kidding. Another person with a sign up their ass:cool1: If I have one or 1000 posts wtf is it to you. I will never be back here thanks, too many big ego little pricks like yourself. Thanks

...what a difference a day or two makes :ROFLMAO:

S'N'S

Originally posted by turtletrax88

Just leave it to Gino, he'll weed them out.:thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is really too funny…… :popcorn: Hey turtlewax…. If you were as long in the tooth as me and some of the others…. you’d realize that by the words I used, the icons I used and the manner in which it was all stated…. I was really giving you a back-handed compliment. My mistake, I thought you understood what was going on here, based on your post #152. Although it was given in good humor and misunderstood by you…. I don’t want to see someone leave on my account, but if something like this upsets you…. maybe you should consider becoming a ‘Fluffer’ where the people don’t have to put up with your reasoning powers….. and all you get is sore knees instead of an ego.
Now that last statement was in fun, just so you don’t get your panties bunched up.
Right…. I’m not coming back here any more and I’m taking my ball home too………. boo-hoo-hoo………….

Bigdawg

Just Me
Gino - you big ole' meanie you. Quit scaring away the newbies lol.

If only they had the sense to listen to you instead of getting their back up!

hoppers

blondie.gif
Sounds like a bad idea. What good is it having a forum if I'm the only one here?

Haha I love it when Fred is so serious (he is an admin, its part of the job) and then makes a funny and throws that crazy furbie thing in. I laugh every time...really, I do. :)

Ps - Gino weeding em out works for me, I trust him much more then a peon "10 poster" (not that Im that far away!) :scream:

mark in tx

Funniest thread I've seen here in a long time.

Kudos people!

Does anyone know the I.C.E. phone number for the pacific northwest?

Fuzzbuster

HA !! Ten posts.... you can be misplaced..... ah replaced. :ROFLMAO:
You're suggestion will eliminate just about everyone except bob from earth. :covereyes:

I wouldn`t make the cut either:ROFLMAO:

GINO!:notworthy:

OOOPS! I said I wouldn`t post until 4000 views for this newbies question