• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help my daughter win tattoo contest please!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Not after that display.
Care to elaborate on what your problem is? Do you feel a teenage girl shouldn't have gotten a tattoo? Let me tell ya a little bit about her. She graduated third in her high school class and is currently in honors classes in college. She has never drank, smoked or done drugs. She drives herself to church youth groups every time the door is open. She's the most level headed child I've ever known. If her having a tattoo somehow makes all of this less to you - that's your problem.

GP

I like the tattoo and the story, though I would have left off the tired fish design. I think the shell and the cross would have been a more subtle tribute.

Sounds like a good gal Arlo.

Good luck,

GP

Marlene

I registered but am not finding the vote link. I did the search and it brought me back to the page in your post. help! can you post the link to vote?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I registered but am not finding the vote link. I did the search and it brought me back to the page in your post. help! can you post the link to vote?

I'll text my wife and ask her how it works and post back on it later. THANKS for your willingness to help. Yer GREAT!

David Wright

What is your problem? Some of us will remember that if you ever need help... I will...

Case

I have probably been in this business way longer than you so help isn't likely. Of course my recent plotter problem that I did post didn't elicit any help anyways.

Arlo, not knocking your daughter, ease up buddy. No need to go into this further.

Case

I have probably been in this business way longer than you so help isn't likely. Of course my recent plotter problem that I did post didn't elicit any help anyways.

Arlo, not knocking your daughter, ease up buddy. No need to go into this further.

I can see why no one wanted to help... Also, since you assume a lot without knowing, I can see why no one could help you anyways...

Case

Joe Diaz

I can't figure out where to vote either. I signed up, I clicked on rate this tat, and then it was asking me to sign up again. I tried

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I can't figure out where to vote either. I signed up, I clicked on rate this tat, and then it was asking me to sign up again. I tried

Again... thanks for trying. I'm waiting for my wife to tell me how it works (a common occurrence in my home) and I'll post back later how to vote.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Here's what the wife said. Ya have to join the site, then search Grandma's Seashells, then rate the tattoo and story. She said it's okay to give her fives to boost the rating. Sorry this is so much trouble. But she can really use the extra money if we take her over the top. Thanks to all!